The online racing simulator
#1 - ev0
Check out my first LFS skin (FOX)
Please tell me what you think of it, and what you think I should add to it...

(I can handle criticism )

thanks
e
Attached images
ev0_bones1.jpg
That i like, i can imagine looking behind and thinking out loud to myself "WTF!!! is that!!!"
#3 - ev0
hehe, thanks Hopefully that helps me get past people I am not fast enough to do it without intimidation...
I actually wanted to make a racing skin, but this was what got stuck in my head, so I had to do it first. Would you suggest adding anything to it? I was thinking of maybe putting two hands on the front wing, but I don't know whether I should just leave it as is and move on to the next one. e
you could possible stick some bony type fingers across the front wing,, it might look ok, but im not sure, you could try it, it might work out But as for adding anything else to it, dont add any decals or whatever, as in my eyes would ruin a nice paint job like that....plus i dont think it would suit the style
#5 - ev0
ok, thanks - I'll try the hands then. I agree about leaving decals off - this is more of a custom than a race skin e
I wouldnt want you tailgating me...
#7 - ev0
That is the idea
I like the skull idea very much and it seems nicely executed too.
I'd possibly try the bony hands too but on the sidepods rather than the wing.
Might lose the ribs or limit them on the air intake/engine cover part.
#9 - ev0
I like that idea. I don't think the hands would work very well on the side pods, but I think it a good idea to limit the length of the ribs to the engine cover. They look a bit too much like zebra stripes at the moment.
Well i dont like too much the skin, but...
If this is your first skin, it's amazing!
The skull front it's well done, and difficult to align too i think!
Very good job!
Looking forward for more good skins!
Keep up the good work!
how did you take those pics?
im thinking of showing off my skins too
Quote from SapphireDrift :how did you take those pics?
im thinking of showing off my skins too

Use the CMX viewer, download it from the main LFS site.
Wow, nice idea! Looks amazing!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG