The online racing simulator
senis production | 24 Heures du Mans 2012
Hey guys,

I would like to present you a brand new project about this year's 24 Heures du Mans motor race. I made it in light version to be easy to watch without any distracting moments. Hope you'll like it. Cheers.

Youtube 720p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A review video of the 80th annual 24 Heures du Mans motor race. The race was held on 16 -17 June 2012 at the Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans, France, and was organised by the Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO).
The race was won by Audi Sport Team Joest #1 with André Lotterer, Marcel Fässler and Benoît Tréluyer on board. The leading car has covered 5151.8 km | 378 laps, making 33 pit stops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video produced by senis production
Music by Daiki Kasho - What To Believe

senis production © All rights reserved. All used contents in this video belong to its respective owners.
While I enjoyed it, I felt like it was only the 12 hours of Le Mans. I know it is only a light version but then if it was you wouldn't have spent so much time on the first half of the race. It almost felt like you got tired of it and stopped abruptly in the night and just showed the winners and was done with it.

Once again, not complaining, just that there was much more potentional that seemed to be thrown out of it.
I used actually all material that ACO has uploaded on youtube. Of course I won't take my all precious time to download all race and study all 24h race Pitty I couldn't watch this race normally this year due to studies, so can't really know what I did really miss. Anyways, thanks.
#4 - Hahmo
It felt like watching highlights of the race on TV without commentary, and they usually are okay to watch and so was this. Only thing I quite didn't like was the music, other choice of music would have been better (or even without music) and also quieter, I wanna hear engine sounds. 3.5/5 if I was to rate it. I like your works, other one is better though.
Thank you. I do appreciate
You missed GTE AM fight and GT huge close fight in first hour but that's pretty normal as TV coverage was focusses on Audi leading the race alone. Still a good movie good job mate!
Yeah, mate. This one part that you mentioned with GT car class I know... I was actually watching that epic moment when there was hot battle between GT cars, sad I didn't find good, solid quality material to put in video. Nevertheless to say, I do appreciate your opinion and do understand your concern. Thanks
#8 - Mysho
Hello,

it's night here and I am off to bed, but I watched your vid right now and it amazed me that much that I need to write some sentences down.

You certainly got talent for cutting stuff and putting it together, I would like you to continue your work as you're really good at it. I also liked the music you used, Le Mans is something very deep in my heart so I am just watching videos like this with my mouth open.

While I agree with PMD on the night section of this race, I still think you somehow did a good job overall. I don't find it that aggressive to just stop the video at night. However it would have been a lot nicer if you made it a little bit longer and included also morning/ceremonial shots etc.

Lastly, I would kindly request for a high quality link. As I consider myself as a big Le Mans addict, I want to watch this pure 7 minutes of awesomeness on my Plasma. Watching it on 24'' monitor without the right audio takes away half of the experience.

Keep up the good work. I will be waiting for your next projects.

Cheers
Oh wow... What a nice words, Mysho. I feel being pleased by such a Le Mans 24h fan and, on other hand, I feel terrible to let you and guys above down with a lack of footage that real fan like you and others above requested and was looking for. I do fully understand your concern, guys, and I am really mad on myself now, 'cos I guess I did not put more variable material make this video better. Well the material I had doesn't include the finish moments, ceremony celebration and other important things. As an editor, I do fully understand how is important to compile fully the video. This time due to lack of material I did not have a chance to do that, but I was not suspended from searching all mentioned parts furthermore on youtube, so it's partly my bad. Sorry and once again - a big thanks. Next time I'll try harder. I promise
Quote from PMD9409 :While I enjoyed it, I felt like it was only the 12 hours of Le Mans.

Well, that kind of does sum up this year's race...
Loved the video Skirmantas! Thank you
Nice one Skirmy, me like!

Only thing I miss in the vid is the crossing of the finish line in the end...
Thank You, guys. I once again admit that it's my fault missing those moments. Sorry.
Quote from deggis :Well, that kind of does sum up this year's race...

If only the #1 kept the lead from the night until finish. Even so the whole race isn't lmp1 and there are many other things that happened after the night. If there isn't any quality footage that he can use so be it. Maybe I just think this because the title has the word review instead of highlights.
Your best video so far!
Glad to hear it, mate. / Dėkui, Klaidai. Malonu.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG