The online racing simulator
users using cheater 2012 in cargame s2 [lag]
first I would like to express that would not at any time post this topic, but for larger reasons went back behind, reporting the use of (cheat anti collision) not only the misconduct of team riders known as well as novice riders,

that happened to me on the server cargame.nl s2 because who should
have an exemplary conduct ends up demonstrating ... that do not have if you want the minimum of respect,
Maybe this user I've been testing this mod is so anti collision as I'm calling it now

in order to analyze affectionately the replays and vcs summer what I'm reporting here

sorry I using http://www.microsofttranslator.com/

3 users:

(spdo fade) 2 LAP 3.02.00 my crash AND CRASH IN CABEZION 4.10.63

(loserwill) 2 lap time line 4.20.00

(CG)Ronus 2.30.27 to better see that the F9 to see the damage disappearing
in particular this little guy who was trying to defend the fade, saying that was the fault of lag, I had my doubts in the collision between zeus and saw that the cheater rouns was using the same
Attached files
cheat anti collision loserwill.mpr - 1 MB - 154 views
cheat anti collision 2 spdofade and CG Ronus.mpr - 1.2 MB - 163 views
#2 - J@tko
I'm pretty sure that's just lag. And I can't see either Ronus nor Fadeaway being the kind of people who would use mods
Quote from J@tko :I'm pretty sure that's just lag. And I can't see either Ronus nor Fadeaway being the kind of people who would use mods

I did not post the video because the video contains the dowload mod that would go against the forum rules so you browse for and mod crash on you tube that you'll see how it works
Attached images
anti colision 1.JPG
imagem 2.JPG
imagem 3.JPG
imagem4.JPG
imagem5.JPG
#4 - J@tko
Ronus' incident with the tyre is slightly strange, but the change in his suspension damage is simply the status refreshing when he hits Niall. If you want you could post this on the cargame forum (cargame.nl) and see what they think, but I still think it's just lag.
This is lag, you can see the brighter white in the two tires when compared to eachother, thus he did hit the tires, and it did move.

There is nothing to see here.
Quote from Dennis93 :This is lag, you can see the brighter white in the two tires when compared to eachother, thus he did hit the tires, and it did move.

There is nothing to see here.

plis victor block this mod

friend look on youtube talking about this mod, ( lfs mod crash 2012)
#7 - OTone
Hello everyone.

Juliao, I had a talk with you on that race and I told you that spdofade wouldn't ever use a mod. Me neither. We are not that kind of people.

As almost every brazilian and some non european users suffer massive laggy connections, you can see the replay on CG forum the "european version" replay and you will see the big difference of what you saw and we.

Took me some time but I found the server sided replay.. (last 24h is displayed here)

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=366058
Watch that replay, are you having the same conclusion?

(copy link, put in address bar and hit enter. Otherwise you cant download it. Somehow I get a server reset error when I want to attach MPR to my post here)
Quote from cargame.nl :Took me some time but I found the server sided replay.. (last 24h is displayed here)

http://www.cargame.nl/dl.php?id=366058
Watch that replay, are you having the same conclusion?

(copy link, put in address bar and hit enter. Otherwise you cant download it. Somehow I get a server reset error when I want to attach MPR to my post here)

at the moment so I want victor lock this mod when someone enter with this mod in the car game you even vera who is using this drug ....

as I have written to the replay: who and utility, and was not using ve as if it were normal in video, a simple beat normal but it would be more interesting that you wanted on youtube where the talks about this mod so that you even see that I speak (mod crash 2012)

Looks like said at the beginning I'd post if not had something wrong,

And another car game servers are the best in the lfs in my opinion,

on the question of my connection was resolved, since today I have a good 2011 fiber optic connection,

And put the name of (mod)
that some are using in demo and possibly in lfs s2 because I though ride clean on the track I'm a abulante because I do not have WHEEL , and then still make this Debauchery and a tremendous lack of respect
I have 26 years lfs is not nothing less than my exhaust valve

watched: his mpr and equal to my desk so that I saw in your I saw in my
on the question of (fade) to me totally missed the credibility
(loserwill) and (ronus) for me were clearly using this: mod called
crash 2012 mod fact he passed inside of tires and not to have collided with the same, and the successive collision with zeus

SORRY TRASLATING GOOGLE
Quote from juliao :

on the question of my connection was resolved, since today I have a good 2011 fiber optic connection,

That doesn't matter much.

That is the problem which I have with a lot of LFS players. They don't understand lag.
Quote from cargame.nl :That doesn't matter much.

That is the problem which I have with a lot of LFS players. They don't understand lag.

THIS MY NET
Attached images
iINTERNET.JPG
Yes, you just made his point exactly.
Quote from juliao :THIS MY NET

It does not matter if you have that, your connection weakens when it travels overseas
No way that SpdoFade were using any kind of collision mods watching that replay. Also I don't think Ronus were using any either. Yes, it looked kind of odd that he went through the tyres and they didn't even move.. Might be a bug though.
You can have 10Gbps connection and lags or ping over 1000. Speed and ping are not related.
Quote from misiek08 :You can have 10Gbps connection and lags or ping over 1000. Speed and ping are not related.

Yes my net very fast and fiber optics networks Japan trafic
I hope you know how internet works.
It is just a lag, i had the same discussion with an german guy who thought that someone is using a a mod cause he had a huge crash got massive damage and in the replay the tyres were well and the suspensions aswell. But he didn´t noticed that the car is junmping over the track and he couldn´t udnerstand why he can drive so fast when the car is jumping. lol....

users using cheater 2012 in cargame s2 [lag]
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG