The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :Jack... you seem to be a woman I couldn't explain differently how you master this multitask

moar than one screenz!!!11!
Quote from TFalke55 :Jack... you seem to be a woman I couldn't explain differently how you master this multitask

Hehe, I'm watching the 24 hours atm. I'll just drop it for the IndyCar race at 1 and ABC will continue to the Nationwide race directly after it. I'll just pick up the 24 hour race later today or tonight
Finally starting, stupid rain!
Sato crashes yet again.
I like Sato, but 7 DNFs in 8 races...
Franchitti now hits wall.
Quite a good race plenty of battles from start to finish Crowd was quite good too.

Good win by hunter reay he was easily the fastest today.
Agreed, very nice race.
Was stuck between flipping between this and Le Mans....and missed the important things which kind of sucked. Damn my finger flipping digits, damn them all to hell.
Can't Wait for Iowa, if last year provided epic racing then this year should be much better with the new chassis.
Damn Pagenaud had no communication in the Texas race, that would of been scary especially when your a Rookie to Ovals.
yay dario is out
Darios engine had it on the Warmup lap WTF.

His title chances are gone now.
Poor Dario (and Tags).
Does indycar have the lucky dog?
Quote from Mustafur :Does indycar have the lucky dog?

Yes, but I don't think Dario's having much luck this year.
Powers out , Hintchcliffe could be leading the points here if he doesn't bin it.
Haha, not often that Viso gets to do the "use your head" gesture at someone else following a crash.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Yes, but I don't think Dario's having much luck this year.

makes up for all the times he had it in previous years

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Haha, not often that Viso gets to do the "use your head" gesture at someone else following a crash.

Yeah i was thinking that.
But hes been quite good this year.
Phew was dreading a rain delay then.
Go pagenaud!
Helluva move by Justin there.
Awesome racing again!

2012 IndyCar Series
(957 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG