The online racing simulator
AWESOME LEGO car needs 10000 votes to become real Lego set!!
Don't just be lazy and see the car... it's got already 50000 views. But 1600 votes. And it needs VOTES, not views. So please, vote.

A picture may help...

You can also vote this awesome Porsche 911 GT3...

To get introduced, we've got this great LEGO designer, who's made a great model which is in his website. Imagine you want to buy it (as I do), you'd have to buy the instructions from his site and then go to rebrickable.com, register, and let the page generate a code for bricklink.com (the unofficial LEGO Marketplace) and buy it from the different sellers. In addition, Bricklink may give some errors at importing the code, which is a mess to fix... so we end up with a buying process which we want to avoid.

So the guy uploaded his model to this site, which means that if he gets 10000 supporters LEGO will sell his model as an official set!

Would you give him (and all the people that would like to buy his model) 2 minutes of your life by registering in lego.cuuso.com and supporting his model?

I think he deserves it.
I've seen your votes, thank you! Please keep 'em coming!
1605 - 8395 to go...
1611. Wow.
Wow! It looks amazing!

Voted, and put a post on Facebook so my friends can vote too.
#8 - DeKo
Wow! Many thanks! I was planning to buy the Vampire GT for Christmas, so that was why I wanted it to become a real set...

Anyway, if you want to see more awesome things: sheepo.es and Crowkillers' Friend Wall includes lots of awesome builders.
I voted for the Lotus 43... Stunning. I love that car, so much.
Yep. It is. I've voted many models in that site, but the most amazing are those.

There's also a nice site with models made by users, Mocpages.com
1623. 8377 to go... Long way.
This needs a bump... But you should see the Porsche above...
1640. Slowly, but going.
1645. Common! It's not really that hard to register and complete the survey, is it?
1650. Shall I assume that people are too lazy to vote??
Yes.

Also, please stop bumping this every day.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Damn. I just express myself really bad.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG