The online racing simulator
Quote from Sueycide_FD :In comparison of forza 4 and Gt5. GT5 has what seems to be a pretty amazing cruising highway track but 75% of the cars look like shit vs Forza 4 having a up to date list of cars and great community aspect that lets drivers like me still have fun online without having to join a public race.

I'd be willing to get a PS3 and Gt5 just for the highway track but the car models throw it all away.

If you only want GT5 for the highway track then don't bother lol.. the standard car models are fine, the cockpit view in GT5 is awful anyway and that's the same with Forza.

If you drive with chase cam then that's even worse.. So the majority of the time driving with the 'bumper cam' you don't see the car models, the physics don't change so what's the matter?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :In comparison of forza 4 and Gt5. GT5 has what seems to be a pretty amazing cruising highway track but 75% of the cars look like shit vs Forza 4 having a up to date list of cars and great community aspect that lets drivers like me still have fun online without having to join a public race.

I'd be willing to get a PS3 and Gt5 just for the highway track but the car models throw it all away.

buy midnight challenge then for xbox and stop crying ?
How many of you guys have the Spa DLC? It would be good to have part of one evening there. I'd recommend it anyway, because it's worth the money.
Quote from Kid222 :How many of you guys have the Spa DLC? It would be good to have part of one evening there. I'd recommend it anyway, because it's worth the money.

I don't have it, don't really fancy buying it either

Will the server be up today?
If there's some people interested I would be up for it, what about some Le Mans racing since we had the 24 hours just some days ago?
Quote from troy :If there's some people interested I would be up for it, what about some Le Mans racing since we had the 24 hours just some days ago?

That would be cool, can we make it later today? like 7 or 8PM BST?

24 min race on Le Sarthe
Le mans is fine by me although I'm not so sure if the lemans cars are so much fun to drive. But tbh I have never even tried them so there could be a nice surprise there. The track is not that fun though...
Quote from Hyperactive :Le mans is fine by me although I'm not so sure if the lemans cars are so much fun to drive. But tbh I have never even tried them so there could be a nice surprise there. The track is not that fun though...

I tried it in the latest seasonal event with Audi R8 (the prototype) and it was little bit twitchy, could be the racing hards and less downforce. I'd vote for road supercars, like Aston or Ferrari though.
Ok, I tested GT5, I almost shitted to my pants when driving... Loved the grapfic side of simulator. Amazing tracks and landscapes. Especially High Speed Ring textures got me to clouds.

But i'm not sure is GT5 realistic enough??? With wheel it was friggin' easy!
Some tips for realistic driving?
You can't expect a full blown simulator, but it's fun for some casual driving. Be sure to turn off all the aids before you go on the track!

I'll start the server now, if you feel like it join us. Will post the address in a second
Server number: 1472 - 4710 - 9866 - 6907 - 1288
I'll join.
Quote from Speed Senna :Ok, I tested GT5, I almost shitted to my pants when driving... Loved the grapfic side of simulator. Amazing tracks and landscapes. Especially High Speed Ring textures got me to clouds.

But i'm not sure is GT5 realistic enough??? With wheel it was friggin' easy!
Some tips for realistic driving?

Drive on comfort or sport tyres only. sport hards are great fun! All aids off, G25 + clutch + H-Shifter.. Damage max, offtrack/wet = real..
server went down?
Ye I think we raced to close for my ps, it rebooted out of nowhere. Guess it got a little hot. You up for some more or got enough?
more
1472 - 6118 - 3787 - 3250 - 8031
PSN down
oh, I thought your psn had thermal emergency once again.

The rain was useless though, no effect at all to driving
It was just about to get wet, it wasn't raining long enough for the rain to stay on track. PSN back up was just a short hickup, but I call it a night way to long of a session already. Was great fun those GT500 with sport soft is really something, can't get enough of these.
Ok, was fun. I almost started liking the le mans track too
Quote from troy :PSN down

PSN down? I hope that it got HACKED again
After recovering PSN will apologize players and give moar free games

(yes i did read what really happened)
Ugh, Scion? I want the BRZ!

And I've never liked TRM, either. I don't much like most of the Asian tracks in general, to be honest.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG