The online racing simulator
Anyone fluent in spanish able to translate something for me?
I normally use an online translator, but as this is something a bit more important i need it to be as spot on as possible, any spaniards here able to help me.

Basically, theres a week long rave event called HTID in the sun on in lloret de mar this week, and the first night she got there, my mate chanel has managed to lose her phone, and as much of a long shot as it is, i was wondering if someone could convert the following into spanish so i can text it to the phone in the hope that a local has found it.

"Hello, this phone belongs to a lady called chanel, who is here in spain on holiday and she has lost it, she is staying at the Rosanna Apartments, Rambla de Romà Barnés, 2317310 Lloret de Mar, Spain, 972 36 34 59, and would be very greatful if the finder of this phone could please take it to the reception of that hotel, a reward of 20 euros is offered for its return."

Many thanks in advance
Here you go.

"Hola, este teléfono pertenece a una chica llamada Chanel, que está aquí en España de vacaciones y lo ha perdido. Se hospeda en Apartamentos Rosanna, Rambla de Romà Barnés, 2317310 Lloret de Mar, España, 972 36 34 59, y estaría muy agradecida a quién lo encuentre si lo llevase a la recepción de dicho Hotel. Se ofrecen 20 euros por devolverlo."
"Hola, este móvil pertenece a una persona llamada Chanel, que esta en España de vacaciones y perdio el móvil, actualmente se hospeda en Apartamentos Rosanna, Rambla de Romà Barnés, 2317310 Lloret de Mar, Spain, 972 36 34 59. Le agradeciéramos a la persona que lo encuentre si puede dejarlo en la recepción del hotel mencionado, se dará una recompensa de 20 Euros. "

It'd be great if a Spanish guy checks it out, every country who speaks spanish speaks it with modisms and such, but I think that that'll do.
Too bad you wrote it at the same time than me
Cheers Impreza, message sent, as i say, i know its a massive long shot at getting it back for her, but worth a try i guess, plus she is one of my best mates so i have to try.
No prob, glad I helped you/your mate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG