The online racing simulator
The blackwood picture looks so beautiful :bowdown:
XRR is quite nice aswell, but seems like windows are killing blur
Attached images
LFS 2012-06-07 12-37-36-09 copy.jpg
wheels should be spinning too, and the bachground doesnt have blur when u look through the car windows
Quote from MonTziK95 :wheels should be spinning too, and the bachground doesnt have blur when u look through the car windows

does not always cause the camera to photograph the blurred wheels
depends on the shutter speed, and vehicle speed.

agrees with the windows.

I just wanted to show that for blurring the background, parts of the car should not be blurred
Bleh
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Bleh

thats awesome! so high quality.. ive always wondered one thing, to make these pictures, are you using default textures on tracks or no? if not id like steal some textures off you :P
wow. VIEWER_S2 + background. See this accurate, except seat and fog-light.

:magnify:
Quote from xtraction :thats awesome! so high quality.. ive always wondered one thing, to make these pictures, are you using default textures on tracks or no? if not id like steal some textures off you :P

In this case, i was using lynce's latest textures for fern bay.
it seems like a render, isnt it ?
Quote from skiper :does not always cause the camera to photograph the blurred wheels
depends on the shutter speed, and vehicle speed.

agrees with the windows.

I just wanted to show that for blurring the background, parts of the car should not be blurred

If I look at this picture I understand it as the camera would be traveling next to the object (car), same speed same direction. The camera is set up to capture a static car and a blurred/moving background, so why the hell would the wheels not necessarily have to appear blurred/spinning in the shot?

Also, who said parts of the car should be blurred when blurring the background? That's just a newcomers mistake.

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Bleh

Looks pretty nice, but what a shame the windscreen is not reflecting anything there on that bright shiny day.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :In this case, i was using lynce's latest textures for fern bay.

I'm glad you like my artworks

Astonishing pic as always. You are in the master category. It looks like a render.

I only ask, how did you make the reflection? and/ or it is a RP reflection (June 24th). I'm confusing because the car looks like a render.

Cheers, mate.
shadow, reflection, etc, render.
Quote from Specht77 :shadow, reflection, etc, render.

just because you think its a render doesnt make it one.

I think Taavi is quite skilled enough to do an edit like that, after i've seen his edits.
Those reflections look amazing
bleh2
^ x2
Plate : LFS S2. Fail.
Quote from Impreza09 :Plate : LFS S2. Fail.

Yes, that is the default plate in the CMX Viewer, what's a fail there?

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG