The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 3
(Posting from my iPad at a company picnic...will be around for this one)

Session 3 will be a 45+2 lap race, after a hot lap qual (NOT OFFICIAL EVENT FORMAT QUAL!).

Qual starts at 19:05 UTC, Race will start appx. 19:45, we'll give up to 40 mins total for hot laps.

Those that don't have the pass yet will receive it around 18:00 UTC.
Will come
ill be there jp
Will be there, just checking rules :P
Nice, im up for it.
Will try to be there.
mmmkay. I'll do eet.
I`ll be here
Thank you King that you were responsible (again) for the destruction of my car and eliminate me from the race ...
Quote from edgee21 :Thank you King that you were responsible (again) for the destruction of my car and eliminate me from the race ...

Sorry, I just reviewed the replay. Completely my fault, I hit the car ahead of me a bit while trying to follow him through and got a bit tight (and you were in my blind spot -.-). Its Kingsbury btw, not King. If I were your King you would have to bow down to me :P
As for the last incident, I also got tight there but jarl said his car was gonna turn anyways due to tire heat (according to ray.) Anyways was a fun session.
Fingers crossed for a midnight sesion to happen.
Quote from Mustangman759 :As for the last incident, I also got tight there but jarl said his car was gonna turn anyways due to tire heat (according to ray.) Anyways was a fun session.

All he said was his car snapped loose don't know nothin' else.
can anyone upload replay from this session? thx
Quote from Pietter :can anyone upload replay from this session? thx

Q
Race

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG