The online racing simulator
Is there a more "realistic" AI mod?
As the title states, are there any mods out there designed to affect how the AI race & interact with other cars/players? As is, sure you can turn their level up and down, but even set to the lowest setting all that seems to happen is they run perfect laps, slower. It'd be nice if on lower settings they'd fumble from time to time, not always stick to the driving line like glue etc. It's also pretty dang annoying how most times a faster car will simply plow into the back of anything in front of it, while only making a slight swerve, sometimes. (and/or totally muck up pit lane, lol) Another example is let's say you've got two AI on track & one's being held up by a slightly slower car. Once the faster car is close enough, many times it'll eventually choose a point in which to attempt a pass, and try the exact same maneuver every lap thereafter @ the same spot. (until eventually bashing past or wearing out its tires with the same attempt, falling waay off & until finally a much needed pit a lap or two after it should have)

For the record, I'm not bashing the game/developers etc & realize the game's more focused towards people playing against real opponents, but for us small time racers it's cool to be able to setup a few AI from time to time as well, and it'd be nice if they actually performed somewhat realistically. (as can be seen in a competing sim or two) As always, thanks in advance! (if this is a dumb question, my apologies.. I've been away from LFS for some time)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG