The online racing simulator
Logitech DFGT FFB issue
(10 posts, started )
Logitech DFGT FFB issue
Alright, here's how it is;
Wheel itself is fairly heavy to steer, but when I un-plug the wiring from the chipset [only the ffb] it steers as it was before it broken down.
Every single time when I plug back in the ffb on the chipset, it's hard to steer and also, it doesn't respond on the logitech profiler. Though, all the eletronics, except for ffb ARE working. Every single button, gears w/e etc are working perfectly.

The problem is that when I plug in the ffb on the chipset, wheel gets mad heavy.
did you change the ffb rate in lfs or tried another game?
No.
how old is your dfgt?
Over 2 years.
did u try installing the software/drivers?
Already had them installed from the beginning.
Try on a different PC or a different installation (linux live CD would work ok if you cant get to another win PC) to test is it a hardware or software problem.
I am having exactly the same issue! I got my DFGT today second hand but in really good condition. The wheel works absolutely fine with my ps2. And I did have it working fine on pc with LFS with all the settings how i want them. I deleted my LFS folder because i had loads of whack mods and got a fresh folder. Also deleted my old profile on Logitech profiler. I made a fresh one for the fresh install but now my wheel wont move, Its locked by the FFB! It only turns freely 900 when im on the global settings menu. And no matter what settings i chose the wheel wont budge either in game or out =[ HELP!!

Logitech DFGT FFB issue
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG