The online racing simulator
Hi Guys!! Wow!
(33 posts, started )
Hi Guys!! Wow!
Hi guys just got me licence today after playing the demo for the past 3 days. Was gonna get S1 ages ago just didnt get round to it.

I'm sure you have herd this before but omg! I have pg3 for the Xbox 360 and loads of other driving games, Forza, GT4 etc. I have to say for pure reality this game beats em all. I have never played a driving game this good!

Anyway looking forward to getting into a team one day (once i have got the knack of the damn overstear lol) see you all around!

PS i have a real Mini cooper and the mini lookalikes in this game feels exactly the same!!!!
Welcome aboard! Remember to change your socks before they start to stink, obey blue flags, use the search before a making new thread and simply have the time of your life with the best racing sim on planet. See you on the track!
That'd be because the others are driving games, and this is a simulator.

But I do have some bad news: Your mini isn't real. If it's like the wretched thing in LFS then it's gotta be that BMW monstricity because the UF1 doesn't feel like a proper Mini at all. Plus there aren't enough rattles in the UF1...
#4 - axus
Welcome indeed!
Looking forward to seing you on track.
welcome to lfs
Cool cool,
I've got a restored Mini (classic). true about the rattling, but it does feel v flat n tight on the corners, love the formula renult too
#7 - joen
Another converted soul, good
Welcome to LFS
Welcome!!! If i see you online I will be sure to give you a shout!!
Being the only driving sim you mentioned, LFS is bound to be the most realisitic.

All consoles "sims" are arcade. THE END.
Devs must be laughing their evil "heehee another soul..."-laugh right about now.

Welcome to LFS blonde11!
Welcome.

What? The social-life-proverb is still missing?
when you feel up to it think about joining my team!

anyway have fun!
Quote from zeugnimod :Welcome.

What? The social-life-proverb is still missing?

omg, how could you guys forget?? I'll fill in for ya...

Welcome! And say good-bye to your social life!
#14 - S0ul
Quote from Qurpiz :Devs must be laughing their evil "heehee another soul..."-laugh right about now.

There can only be ONE Soul
Still welcome to LFS
Welcome and stay away

(sorry )
...of the o... and c.. servers?
UPDATE!!!
Hi guys
Well been playing every night since i got the licence, my fiancee is just about ready to leave now lol.
Anyway little question, ive been doing OK so far, i.e. finishing around the mid places, 9th 7th etc had a 2nd and a 3rd yay! Problem is most racers are quicker than me so i let them go of course however sometimes the more pro racers choose to overtake on some real tight corners and as i'm quite new and using a keyboard, im not the tightest guy on the lines corner wise. So basically should i slow before the corners for now to let the guys past???
Cheers as always
Just stick to your line, if they are quicker they will overtake you, but if you feel uncertain about getting round any corner, take it easy....

Also, go and buy a wheel, after a week or so you will be going much smoother and quite a bit quicker!
Quote from Thorvertonian :Just stick to your line, if they are quicker they will overtake you, but if you feel uncertain about getting round any corner, take it easy....

Also, go and buy a wheel, after a week or so you will be going much smoother and quite a bit quicker!

Tell me about it me birds given me a choice for me birthday, DFP wheel or Test Drive Unlimited for the 360... think its gonna be the wheel
Have you ever seen an easier choice?
Use your mouse to steer for crying out loud!

I really dont understand why people steer with the keys when everyone has an analogue device to use.
Because they prefer it and can control the cars better with kb than with mouse.

I drove with keyboard for more than one year and sometimes, I even was competitive.

Tried mouse once, but the car went everywhere, where I didnt want it to go, so I gave up on that very fast.
Quote from zeugnimod :Because they prefer it and can control the cars better with kb than with mouse.

I always knew you were "special"

Quote from zeugnimod :I drove with keyboard for more than one year and sometimes, I even was competitive.

What happend...?

And yes, that would be one of the easiest choices! The game for the 360 of course!!
Quote from sgt.flippy :What happend...?

The UF1 came.
Quote from blonde11 :Well been playing every night since i got the licence, my fiancee is just about ready to leave now lol.

Mine gets like that sometimes too. What is it with fiancees and LFS??
Hopefully things will improve when she becomes a wife :P

Hi Guys!! Wow!
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG