The online racing simulator
ebay.com shipping probs
(14 posts, started )
ebay.com shipping probs
Shipping and handling
Item location: Hanover MA, US, United States
Shipping to: United States
Change country: United States (second option Show all avaliable, no results)

So that means the product will never become shipped to other countrys than USA?

Pls answer
Correct. Maybe contact the seller and see if they could arrange shipping to yourself?
More $$$ will turn the seller's head
Many US sellers don't like shipping internationally due to the hassles of doing so via the US Post Office.I avoid it when possible because I don't often have an hour to stand in line waiting to be served. :/
Okay, then useless to search good quality LFS hardwares
#6 - amp88
Quote from Speed Senna :Okay, then useless to search good quality LFS hardwares

Not necessarily. Have you tried looking at Frex, for example?
#7 - Seb66
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Many US sellers don't like shipping internationally due to the hassles of doing so via the US Post Office.I avoid it when possible because I don't often have an hour to stand in line waiting to be served. :/

Is that how long you had to wait to send Scipys mug ?
Something like that. :|
Quote from amp88 :Not necessarily. Have you tried looking at Frex, for example?

Oops i meant ebay, btw thx for link, new page for me
#10 - AJS
You can use services like borderlinx or myusa. Basically you get an american delivery address. You can order stuff from ebay to that warehouse. They calculate customs and taxes - you pay that and done.

Make sure you use their costs calculator before you order with the correct package dimensions because it aint cheap to ship a big package... the higher the shipping costs the higher the taxes because it adds up to the overall value of the item.

http://www.borderlinx.com/

I used this service recently. Took 4 days from USA to Hungary. aint bad i think...

ya plus the time it arrives to that warehouse... was one week well with UPS from Canada to US ... another 3.300 km

if you order stuff from the US it should not take that long
I'll ship it for you.
Quote from CheerioDM :I'll ship it for you.

Thats very friendly thanks! But sorry, my conscience doesn't allow it
Try to contact the seller.

I've been in several cases where the seller did not mention anything about international shipping, not because he was against it, but because he did not expect any interrest from anybody living outside the US(high shipping fees and/or product aimed at the North American "market").

In those cases, it is generally quite easy to find an agreement with the seller.
#14 - AJS
usually they dont ship internationally because its more of a hassle. and if you have bad luck and its not declared correctly and bla bla customs office will impound your goods and you can pay extra fees etc. or it takes a lot of time to release it.

once again ...

http://www.borderlinx.com/

problem solved. period

ebay.com shipping probs
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG