The online racing simulator
cancelled
(47 posts, started )
No
I think they did. It's always same old, same old ky long, as gp... gets boring after awhile.

Besides Aston North is my favorite track.
What in the hell are those GT1 restrictions?
Quote from reigga :What in the hell are those GT1 restrictions?

Will be fixed, I made a misjudgement.

FZR GT1 now has 1% + 11kg
Quote from TexasLTU :will be some prize included for a winner?

Don't set your hopes high. It stays rockclan
Your gt3 restrictions seem completely unfair. FZR should be at 27% or XRR 34 and FXR 32. On top of that I refuse to pay the price of S1 for one event. Sorry but we paid for this game, we don't need to pay for an event.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your gt3 restrictions seem completely unfair. FZR should be at 27% or XRR 34 and FXR 32. On top of that I refuse to pay the price of S1 for one event. Sorry but we paid for this game, we don't need to pay for an event.

Who the **** says you have to pay for this event?

The post I quoted was from TRR Champ.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your gt3 restrictions seem completely unfair. FZR should be at 27% or XRR 34 and FXR 32. On top of that I refuse to pay the price of S1 for one event. Sorry but we paid for this game, we don't need to pay for an event.

you are a true dumfuq. read the full thread next time
Rocky you posted a link to a post which included
Quote from Rockclan :Entrance fee is €12,50 and needs to be send to the following PayPal address:
[email protected]
Description: -TRR- 2012 "Username here"

I thought you were saying the entrance fee applied for this aswell.
Quote from Franky.S :you are a true dumfuq. read the full thread next time

if he wants people to participate the information should be clearly presented in this thread. Also, real original restrictions... You guys really should come up with your own (which I see you have and you have completely raped the FZR). I made and balanced them myself until someone told me they were exactly the same as ctra GT2 ... I obviously own no copyright on them or anything but everyone has been running GT3 now, 10hours by 6th, and JP's GT2WS+GT3 rip off. Just saying you would be better off doing GT2/NGT and GT1.
Although I do get your intent of doing GT3 over GT2.
I have no problem with you using it either, I am just suggesting stirring up the pot a little :P
Paying ~13 euros for probably being crashed away at some point, not sure if its a good idea.
Quote from TexasLTU :Paying ~13 euros for probably being crashed away at some point, not sure if its a good idea.

When driving fast enough to drive in the front, I'm quite sure there ain't a big treath of being crashed off. Blue-flagged drivers give-way very good in the -TRR- Championship.

And your not paying to be crashed, your paying to make a chance on one of those nice awards.

And keep in mind, when it clearly states which award from SteelSeries and "CM Storm hardware awardS" that could mean an additional gaming headset and/or gaming mouse.

For the ? 12hr of Aston by -TRR- , there is no need to pay to attend. However there PROBABLY will be some nice awards, this could be anything, and I freely allow your imagination to do it's job, but the real awards will only be announced about 2 weeks before the race.
Updated the 1st post, and currently searching for a new sponsor to the event.

I hope that the classes and restrictions are now more fair.
FZR is still going to dominate it in GT1 like this, check back IGTC results from some seasons back XRR was WAY off.

About the SC i agree with framaris, time penalty's fine, even DT's if needed but dont let a SC make it into a mess.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :FZR is still going to dominate it in GT1 like this, check back IGTC results from some seasons back XRR was WAY off.

About the SC i agree with framaris, time penalty's fine, even DT's if needed but dont let a SC make it into a mess.

well i disagree with the SC part. Just say you have been crashed out on the first lap, and your at equal pace to another team, racing for the win.. you have no chance of getting that time back even though it wasnt your fault. SC make things interesting, introduces some excitement and forces the teams to be flexible in their stratagies. I think SC is always a good idea, its what MoE was lacking IMO.
Quote from xtraction :well i disagree with the SC part. Just say you have been crashed out on the first lap, and your at equal pace to another team, racing for the win.. you have no chance of getting that time back even though it wasnt your fault. SC make things interesting, introduces some excitement and forces the teams to be flexible in their stratagies. I think SC is always a good idea, its what MoE was lacking IMO.

It has ups and downs, ofcourse in that situation ur hoping for a SC as team to still get a shot, but the downside can also be that there comes a SC on a point where u almost grab a whole lap lead over the car behind, of have a decent gap to ' controle ' the race and that can all be put in the trashcan then.

btw IGTC 2009 - FZR 20kg
IGTC 2010 - FZR 23kg

both races FZR fastest lap over a second quicker then the fastest XRR
Ok lets have a short voting:

What restrictions for FZR in GT1?
Quote from rockclan :Ok lets have a short voting:

What restrictions for FZR in GT1?

We should test, but I assume 2% air restriction might be a good choice to start with.
Rip?

cancelled
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG