The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :and I thought I was the only one to realised this

I hope so, I ranted on TS when it happened!
Earlier today I also noticed an extended shot of the German coach picking his nose during the GER-POR match.
Rubinho in the race... well his front wing at least.
Shit luck for TK, too.

Justin Wilson might win this thing.
Power definitely needs a DT for that move.

edit: ah, there it is.
This is good shit, right now.
Tommy Kendall's been doing a good job on commentary, btw.
I like him better than Wally. Not hard to do though.
Go Wilson go!
Omg omg omg!
omg
WOW!!!!!! just like 2011 indy 500! (sorta)
Wilson
!!
JUSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WILSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby!
Rahal totally Hildebrand'd it.
Even Justin Wilson can win on an oval not starting from the front row, and Power cannot. The wanker!
Awesome race, good to see the drivers driving. Now we know these cars are great on big ovals, now we have to see how they are on short ovals.
I think this car is gonna be great at Milwaukee, tbh. Not sure about Iowa, but if they use similar downforce there it should be cool.
Quote from jackdamaster :awesome race, good to see the drivers driving. Now we know these cars are great on big ovals, now we have to see how they are on short ovals.

+1
This race was actually really, really good. This IndyCar season has been much better than expected. Hope nothing gets changed (unless it is positive like it has been this year).
The whole race was a Set up game, it was weird, cars where falling back then zooming forward just as fast, it was baffling, anyway good win by Wilson.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Even Justin Wilson can win on an oval not starting from the front row, and Power cannot. The wanker!

umad, either way Power was strong here, apart from that one move he probably had the win.
Classy interview from Power there. Not really a big fan of the guy, but he owned that mistake and complimented the racing. Nice one.
Yeah I was expecting something different. Glad he was level headed about it.

2012 IndyCar Series
(957 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG