The online racing simulator
#1 - Fuse5
GT2 World Series 2012: Round 2 Race Discussion

discuss
any chance of a backup server?
Quote from Mustangman759 :any chance of a backup server?

I will work on it Wednesday if there is no resolution to the 500servers issue by then.
Our pro team will be late for Q , we just got home
I want to share some thoughts about the layout of the race. This bumps that have been added to the unused pitlane exit I think they will be a problem during race. It is a runoff area there & it's a pitty to ruin a whole race because of some oversteer there.
#6 - Fuse5
Session of Incident - Race Day
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident - 1110 UTC on Race Day
Lap and Location of Incident - LFSForum
Your Car Number - All of them
Other Car(s) Involved - NDR
Brief Description of Incident - Can't find any qualifying results for some odd reason, no thread or even a jpg of the session results D:

HOW CAN I MAEK OVERLAYS LYK DIS
See the tracker... :rolleyes:
#8 - CSF
Quote from nikosk31 :I want to share some thoughts about the layout of the race. This bumps that have been added to the unused pitlane exit I think they will be a problem during race. It is a runoff area there & it's a pitty to ruin a whole race because of some oversteer there.

Interesting point, I had something there last season so I might put summit there for the race.
A little further away would be good, to stop people taking the piss with it but it is probably a little bit too close atm
#10 - CSF
Too tired to get out of bed.
#11 - IMOL
Quote from CSF :Too tired to get out of bed.

Stay there and dont change anything PLEASE!
will be stream or not? :P
Should be yes, more information soon.
Sorry #98 for the bump

TORN SAYS SORRY LLM
Sorry to #10 Genuine Am for the constant rubbing before you went into pits, I had conquest on outside and I wasn't going into pits, but you kept slowing down! But it was my fault for poor judgement so sorry for any damage you received - I didn't mean to

y u do dis reer tiers
fuken intense race
my butt hurts

also
Sorry for Isaac
Tires y u pop
Teammate, y u don't show up in time
I want to apologize to spdo, if there is any case of slowing them down on the lap before last.
Nice race in general, didn't work out so well for us. Hope to be better on next event.
Quote from nikosk31 :I want to apologize to spdo, if there is any case of slowing them down on the lap before last.
Nice race in general, didn't work out so well for us. Hope to be better on next event.

Im very glad that happened though, the last lap was that much more interesting that way :'D
Quote from Fuse5 :Im very glad that happened though, the last lap was that much more interesting that way :'D

Quote from Naamavelli :Sorry for Isaac

Its okay, shit happens. It cost us time, but its just 1 of those things when you're trying to recover to the pits etc. Disappointed cos Tomek was a step ahead in terms of preparation/setup and it showed, but its the result that matters in the end - and still had the chance to win, finding a way past would have been very tough with thin tyres though. Onto the next race

Gratz spdo, first non win for 3id/WW(LLL & ineX)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG