The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :still doesnt mean that he gets to have an oppinion on the most fun terrible music competiton there is
at least not until in about 5 years time when australia and nz will become eurovision members

WOW, REALLY !!!!

We might be permitted to enter Eurovision ? YAY..........

Are we now in Europe ?

And, if ABBA is the standard of success, then how could we compete.

Their music was 'so awesome' !!!!!!!!!!!

But where's the dancing dog ?

If you don't have a dancing dog then how can you as a country expect to be taken seriously ?

And the only reason the Greek entry is half dressed is 'Austerity Measures', the poor girl can't afford an outfit !
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That's just ignorance and racism, not all Polish people are plumbers, a lot of them are dock workers and plasterers too.

Quote from TFalke55 :I must have played to many video games... I thought all plumbers were Italian

Nah, in England they're all Polish
Man, Slovakia sounds really good... that's why they'll never win.
Quote from Racer X NZ :WOW, REALLY !!!!

We might be permitted to enter Eurovision ? YAY..........

Are we now in Europe ?

And, if ABBA is the standard of success, then how could we compete.

Their music was 'so awesome' !!!!!!!!!!!

But where's the dancing dog ?

If you don't have a dancing dog then how can you as a country expect to be taken seriously ?

And the only reason the Greek entry is half dressed is 'Austerity Measures', the poor girl can't afford an outfit !

Oh please leave this topic, we have enough of trolls over this forum and reading your bullshit makes my head hurt even more. For f**k sake, you live in new zealand + you don't like eurovision = stop visiting this thread. is it too hard for your little brain to aknowlege that simple thing? As for ABBA, you didn't like them...it's your problem, your taste of music is shit anyway. Go and create some more conspiracy theories topics instead...
Quote from J@tko :

Nah, in England they're all Polish

The Polish guy that did the plastering for our loft conversion used to play in the u21 Polish international football team, you'll forgive me for not remembering his name, I'm sure it was something like Pszkcsviskzi.
Damn the Albanian girl is ugly...

Laughed at "thehump" though. Haha
That danish drum player is so awesome!
Germany has the best song so far.

Sorry but Sweden with that euphoric piece of garbage is not worth a win, dance like being electrocuted and screaming one word (sometimes adding NBHVDHBVH OOOO OOOOO) shouldn't clear you any success and things like that must be banned so children couldn't see it.
Grattis Sverige! Grattis Loreen!

However, I fear Azerbaijan will declare us war, after our Anke Engelke said "It is good when you can vote, it's good to have a choice!" before telling Europe the 8, 10 and 12 points.

EDIT: Jedward goes to Stockholm 2013 I fear.
Quote from TFalke55 :
EDIT: Jedward goes to Stockholm 2013 I fear.

As Ireland can't really afford to host the thing, they'll keep sending Jedward
Quote from Bean0 :As Ireland can't really afford to host the thing, they'll keep sending Jedward

Well a representant of the Irish TV station joked they'd keep sending Jedward until they win it^^
How the fck did Ireland allowed THAT to represent it?
Eurovision - the best music that Europe can offer !

Loreen said her dance represents freedom, without any rules and move the way you want.

The 28-year-old pop singer won with the song "Euphoria" in the annual competition of 42 countries, delighting viewers and the contest's professional judges and dancing barefoot as she sang.
"This is about all of us! Thank you so very much!" Loreen told a news conference.

The night opened with some two-note crooning by the UK's black-clad veteran act Engelbert Humperdinck, who Scottish comedian Robert Florence acerbically remarked on Twitter looked "like an inaccurate waxwork of Johnny Cash."

Quote of Eurovision " Europe's more boring countries lived down to expectations with performances that were forgotten even before they were over. Slow ballads were the flavor of the evening, with Estonia arguably achieving new depths of bland."

Best report does go to the Guardian -

" Standard drinking game rules apply tonight – a swig of whatever you fancy every time you spot a performance involving a) startling amounts of facial hair, b) excessive use of a wind machine, c) on-stage flames, d) accordion playing or e) gratuitous wearing of capes. Ordinarily we'd also suggest you drink whenever the presenters get a bit cringeworthy, but based on the semis you'll be crying in a corner with a bottle before the first note has been sung.
Currently the betting websites are showing Sweden's big dance anthem as the 5/4 favourite, closely followed by the Russian grannies at 7/2. The UK is currently ranking 6th (after Jedward) at 20/1, but Englebert is up first, which is never a good sign. Who are you rooting for this evening? "
http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-a ... ision-2012-azerbaijanlive
Rofl, Norway came last.
But well well, our song sucked
#41 - PoVo
"Vote For Your Bordering Countries 2012"
What really surprised me was that Estonia came 6-th.
If it wasn't for all those balkan countries voting for their neighbours, Estonia would of been in first 3.
watched it in a pub, they gave out free shots whenever germany was in the top three (first it was only at twelve points, but that didn't work:razz

Loved how Finland trolled everyone, but was a bit disappointed that noone dared to show a bit of protest against the host country
Not bad, 6th

Euphoria was once in my playlist but that song is just so awfully overplayed by now...
Quote from bmwe30m3 :What really surprised me was that Estonia came 6-th.
If it wasn't for all those balkan countries voting for their neighbours, Estonia would of been in first 3.

Maybe you should ask for your Scandinavian friends to help.

OH WAIT!

Quote from E.Reiljans :get the **** out

Lets see,

Banned from forum for being a @##$^&#$

Reduced to posting as a demo user and inventing quotes for actual users.

Good to see nothings changed in your world !

" cute picture of cat to reduce offense "

Here you go mate:
Thank you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG