The online racing simulator
[MassiveDynamic] Team
(6 posts, started )
[MassiveDynamic] Team
Hello everyone,

I want to show our team [MasiveDynamic]. We are truly exist since 2011 october. In october I created the team KBDteam (keyboard drifters). I had just a few members. After buying a new wheel (G27) I decided to rename the team to Massive Dynamic. We are a drift team, and running our own server. Not 0-24 because its doesnt have any sense for this. Every day the server is open from 10-12 A.M. (GMT +2) to 12PM .

Our server is equiped with drift lapper. Every week twice the TOP 18 list is put on facebook so everyone could see who was the best on certain layouts.
Our members:

[MD]sixkiler - PRO drifter and admin (Logitech Driving Force GT [DFGT])
[MD]SarXes - Experienced drifter and admin (Logitech G27)
[MD]Obstage - Experienced drifter (GamePad)
[MD]Thickey - Beginner drifter (Logitech G27)

I hope you will like our team and our server

Visit us at :

&

[MassiveDynamic]Drift

inside LFS
:hyper:
PRO drifter, I lol'd.
I've never seen you guys on proper drift events nor lfsd, so I couldn't say that you are anywhere NEAR ''PRO'' =D.

Best of luck though
Good Luck
Quote from MousemanLV :PRO drifter, I lol'd.
I've never seen you guys on proper drift events nor lfsd, so I couldn't say that you are anywhere NEAR ''PRO'' =D.

Best of luck though

shut up elvis, it's the best team ever, it's like, 100x better than Team Falken and 10x better than Saiko^D
Thank you for everyone for commenting the team. Under the "PRO" drifter I meant that on TOP 18 sixkiller is almost 1st . So we didnt attended on any drift event. How you see we are still up since 1 year.

[MassiveDynamic] Team
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG