The online racing simulator
Licence
(5 posts, started )
Licence
Hello.Is there a way to win a free S2 license?Please help me I really want to have one.!!1!
From time to time there are competitions running on this forum by people who want to contribute. My best advice is to be active both in-game and on the forum.

If you keep your eyes open there is a chance, not big but still, a chance to find something of interest.

Good luck, and if you get tired of waiting, you can allways do it the good old way - buy it
Quote from The Very End :From time to time there are competitions running on this forum by people who want to contribute. My best advice is to be active both in-game and on the forum.

If you keep your eyes open there is a chance, not big but still, a chance to find something of interest.

Good luck, and if you get tired of waiting, you can allways do it the good old way - buy it

Thanks for your reply
#5 - bbman
What happened? I thought your friend was buying a license for you? Half an hour later you want to win one...

Either you're trying to scam your friend because you can't come up with the money or you're trying to weasel yourself into a license here with equally questionable methods... Either way it's hard to decide if you're even deserving one... :twocents:

Licence
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG