The online racing simulator
Hello :)
(7 posts, started )
Hello guys.Im new on forum.I play lfs since 2007 I guess..only on demo because my parents dont have a credit card.In 2 weeks , a good friend of mine is helping me to buy the S2 licence .Ok, the big question is..can someone share with me ,only for 1 week,his account or something...so I can play a bit on S2?Im playing lfs only 3 hours per day..Because Im working almost all the day....ok thats all and im waiting for messages..
I think it doesn't work this way here.
Quote from milw0rm :Hello guys.Im new on forum.I play lfs since 2007 I guess..only on demo because my parents dont have a credit card.In 2 weeks , a good friend of mine is helping me to buy the S2 licence .Ok, the big question is..can someone share with me ,only for 1 week,his account or something...so I can play a bit on S2?Im playing lfs only 3 hours per day..Because Im working almost all the day....ok thats all and im waiting for messages..

Account sharing is forbidden here. Just wait the 2 weeks and for now play demo

According to LFSW you have only done 46 laps, plenty of time to learn in demo instead
Quote from Bmxtwins :Account sharing is forbidden here. Just wait the 2 weeks and for now play demo

According to LFSW you have only done 46 laps, plenty of time to learn in demo instead

Im playing on x10 version,because on 6b version I dont have xrt.About the 46 laps,on x10 you can play without having an account.
Quote from milw0rm :... the big question is..can someone share with me ,only for 1 week,his account or something...

Wanting something for nothing is getting to be the thing to do on this forum.
Ask Frotto110, or are you family? pirate:
wth is wrong with these ppl? Do you ask a stranger to lend you their car because you're thinking on buying one in 2 weeks? Do you ask a person to let you live in their apartment for 2 weeks because you're thinking in buying the apartment above?

Dude, if you want S2 so much, how about doing something for it? If you are smart, you can probly work some way to do it. "begging" should be your last resort , not the first

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG