The online racing simulator
Diablo III
(21 posts, started )
Diablo III
I noticed Diablo 3 is near. This is a pleasant surprise for me! I loved diablo 2 but i missed diablo 1

I'm sure there are more diablo fans in this forum.
Here is a video of diablo 3 gameplay:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35766.html

Its looking great
hehe cool it has the diablo2 feats in a new seasonable engine. seems they've made it all right! i love those arcade sounds keeped since diablo 1 and it sounds a little bit like GODS on the amiga. i love it.
The big (or small?) Diablo 3 topic
Hoooi!

Since the last Diablo 3 topic is dated to 2008 here, I desided that it was better to create a new topic!

Well, bought the game today, and have only played up to level 4.
So far I am pleased with it! Even my laptop runs it ok.
Seems like a lot of atmosphere in this game, but I must be way to short in it to have experienced anything yet

So, what about you guys?
I like it so far. I'm level 20, and about halfway into act 2. Haven't done much else except 3-hours of sleep and about the same amount of work.
Haha!
Well, the only thing I want to complain about is that everything is online. This is causing a LOT of problems for me. I have an shitty line atm, and beeing online all the time is not good. It's a great game but IMO they should have done an offline mode of it too for the retards like me who have bad internet.

And for me it's not as simply as buying something better - there are no choises of better internet where I am atm :/
On balance I'm happy it's 100% online - makes it MUCH easier to control the hacking and duping that plagued D2. And once this initial crush is over in a couple of days it'll be fine.

Generally liking it so far - only tried the Barbarian, up to level 14
anyone here who got a guest pass for me?
would be much appreciated
-
(breadfan) DELETED by Flame CZE : I merged the two Diablo III threads
Quote from AndreABG :anyone here who got a guest pass for me?
would be much appreciated

I am sorry, allready gave mine away
I'm a bit late then I guess
I want this game, but the always online DRM totally puts me off. I don't have 3 friends with enough spare time to waste to play this game co-op, so I would be playing it mainly on single player. The fact that I would have to que to join a ****ing server just to play single player is retarded, I know why they did it, but it's just plain stupid not to have an offline option.
I just beat game on normal with barbarian (i know it's not great achivement, now i'm beating nightmare). When I saw one of his skill as he changes into giant japanese made of lava with white hairs i was like - Damn! What the fu** happened to You blizzard!
Their previous Diablos felt more european, WoW was the border after their games become more japanese.
Diablo is good game but could have been so much better if it was kept in old style.

PS: WoW and other their games can be japanese i don't care about them
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I want this game, but the always online DRM totally puts me off. I don't have 3 friends with enough spare time to waste to play this game co-op, so I would be playing it mainly on single player. The fact that I would have to que to join a ****ing server just to play single player is retarded, I know why they did it, but it's just plain stupid not to have an offline option.

To be fair, there are no queues. Launch day was a pain but since then it's been smooth.
Meh, can't wait to get to work already so i could buy the game already

I've done the Act I like 7-10 times now, fcking Starter Edition and 13 level cap.

Even though I haven't been a fan of other Diablo games, I absolutely like this one.
Act 3 Nightmare at moment with my Barb. Not sure I'd fancy this in hardcore, but I guess that completly changes the game. You think your done when you've played it through once, but hell no, way more gear, way more levels and way more dungeons . . . . Not bad bliz, although the completly online crap is a tad annoying. Not done much co-op, but it should really be optional . . .
gth
In my opinion Diablo 3 is ok, but not as good as Diablo 2 :/
We have been waiting for such a long time...i expected more sorry
Always online DRM + Bad Story + Boring Ending + Boring final boss fight = **** off am I buying this.

Time to spend my money on a developer that gives a shit about making great games and buy The Witcher 2 for my Xbox. (FYI The Witcher was one of the most pirated games ever, it didn't have DRM, it still made enough money to bail out Greece 5 times over)
For me it was either BF3 new content, or Diablo 3. I've had enough of online cheating in BF3 so I went for Diablo instead. It ain't that bad really. It's kept me entertained for a while.
finally got a key yesterday, just in time for the EU Server downs^^
now I managed to play for 2 hours or so and I have to say: the largest disapointment in years!
Its an OK game, maybe you could call it a good game if you want, but its most definitely not Diablo
Screw this piece of crap... After buying it (digital version) and being playing for a while, I got an email saying that my payment failed and I got my money back. I bought it again, played for another day and received the same email. I did it a third time, and same story, account suspended and money back. Oh and this time they deleted my character as well, great!
This and the damn servers down all the time... It is the first game I've bought in years (last one was LFS in early 2000) and I completely regret, so the message for me is clear: to keep downloading games is the way.

Diablo III
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG