The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :Would be a massive loss for IndyCar if the Andretti name disappears from the teamside.

Not really.

Andretti has shown plenty of time he doesn't really know how to manage a full team, and since it became AA, everything went downhill.

However, I don't think he'd let his own son without a drive, so I'm sure he'll have at least 1 car on the grid for as long as Marco races.
Quote from Cornys :Maybe Dodge can take the place of Lotus as the 3rd make in 2013

Don't know if FIAT would sent Dodge as brand... however since it is FIAT you don't know what decision they do in Motorsport terms
Doing a surface research on ticket sales for Indy.. It's not looking overly good with just over a week to go

Yeah, it's sold out around the Start/Finish line like you'd expect, but finding 20 seats together in other places (even turn 4 aisle seats) isn't hard. If weather that day is good the walk-up crowd might make the attendance better though See for yourself:

http://secure.brickyard.com/Tickets/Indianapolis500.aspx
Quote from TFalke55 :Would be a massive loss for IndyCar if the Andretti name disappears from the teamside.

If that happens, I really don't know why this would affect any of their IndyCar plans.
I got a Feeling Newgarden will get Pole.
Quote from Mustafur :I got a Feeling Newgarden will get Pole.

No way, Honda are nowhere with extra boost.

Andretti are the favorite, followed by Penske. Hildebrand is a darkorse to watch.

If I had to bet I'd go for either Marco or Helio. Would be pretty cool if Bia makes it, though. She looks real quick in quali conditions.
And we've had our first crash at Indy..
Quote from Cornys :And we've had our first crash at Indy..

Second. Newgarden crashed 2 days ago at T4 exit.
Didn't see Clauson's spin. What happened?
Really sucks for Brian/Sarah.

Hope they can get back out there, or race w/o qualifying.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Really sucks for Brian/Sarah.

Hope they can get back out there, or race w/o qualifying.

I'm pretty sure they will be able to go back tomorrow for Bump Day with the T-car.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I'm pretty sure they will be able to go back tomorrow for Bump Day with the T-car.

They are repairing the car. Cost or repair is estimated around $250,000 accoring to Robin Miller on NBC. I know it's cheaper than a whole new car, but I'd feel much better as a driver if I was in a car that has not been wrecked recently and you know everything is alright with.

In any event, looks like they'll be back out there tomorrow.
Now Servia has crashed into the pit entry wall... Thankfully he is just fine
Nice job by Rubens!
Quote from Cornys :They are repairing the car. Cost or repair is estimated around $250,000 accoring to Robin Miller on NBC. I know it's cheaper than a whole new car, but I'd feel much better as a driver if I was in a car that has not been wrecked recently and you know everything is alright with.

In any event, looks like they'll be back out there tomorrow.

Sucks. But at least race day purse should cover that.
Ed hitting the wall big time! May hasn't been kind to him so far

Also:

Chad Smith ‏@IndyCarChad

@IndyCarGarage Working on confirmation, but appears Clauson may have broken right thumb
Chevy Domination.
For qualifying yes, hope race is a bit different.
Wow thats a Epic Tribute.

2012 IndyCar Series
(957 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG