The online racing simulator
Tactical Hacker?
(11 posts, started )
Tactical Hacker?
Hey, i found a hacker, my name is Ikskast.
You should be thankful that i posted this.
Its hard to write his name, its weird.
He did this to everyone for 1 hour, as long as i played. I got pissed of and posted it. Bored of hackers, LFS is legit, why hack people? Also im getting G27 just for LFS and i dont want people like this ruin the fun. Im Demo though. CheerioDM told me if i get G27 i get a S2 from him. So happy :3
Look at this proof video.
His name is something like
GeneralTMFurkan1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... riZA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks.
S1/S2 voucher plox?
First of all, you posted this in the wrong section. And then again, please, don't beg for a voucher. You'll get one if anyone think you deserve it.

Since the hacker you mentioned is a demo racer as well, there is no point for the devs to take action against him. It is up to the various server admins to administer the needed ban to keep him out. However, he might come with another account anyway. Inform the server admin about it. Best course of action.
Will do!
actually that is a lfs hack so it's against the game rules to use mods like that and the devs would remove his account, maybe you should post a reply of him driving with the account so we can see his username
Look at the video i posted, at the end is a picture of his name!
I suggest to watch in 1080 HD and Fullscreen to see everything perfectly.
#6 - Zay
His racername tells us nothing, we need his LFS username. In game press ctrl+shift (i think) to see usernames.
Oh.. i didnt know that, haha. When i see him again, i will look it up.
Or maybe it shows in the replay.
Found out. Its Furkannnnn ( 5 n-s )
#9 - m4ccy
Or you could buy s2 and join servers that are monitored by admins and have good communities with them, drive some sexy cars, upload some sexy skins for your cars, meet some sexy people and gain a fractional bit of extra respect in lfs forums and much more

It took me 3 years to get off demo, was the best thing I ever did ^^
Buy s2 !

It really is worth it ^^

If you want to get away from the trash compactor/reject bin known as demo that is...

(dont get me wrong, i know there is probably some good guys and racers on demo atm, but you all need to buy s2 if you want us to give a crap)
Im trying to earn myself a license at the moment. Im working on a Drifting video, will be posting it soon.
But yeah, nobody cares about demo drivers. Especially about me.

Tactical Hacker?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG