The online racing simulator
Ive been waiting for htat LeMans skin for sooooo long!!! Thanks alot!!!!
Quote from Rare White Ape :I'll be putting it up later today. I have a few fixes that need fixing on it and I'm busy this morning so give it a few hours.

Here's what it looked like midway through the build. I used a screenshot from GT4 as a template for the swoopy design on the side. And I had a crazy amount of layers going on there

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8238/makingof21yq.th.jpg

EDIT: Finished'd!

Fantastic skin! Saved into my skins folder as the only non vMax skin I have.

That good!
Yours isn't an R4, though -- at least, not any of the versions I saw while researching. It's more fun to paint your own than download anyway, isn't it?
Here's one I did a little while ago, based mostly on the Audi R8C, with some sponsors borrowed from the later Audis.
Attached images
bf1_audisport.jpg
audisport.jpg
awesome audi-
any chance of the red and yellow?
or the velox version?
I'll have a go at the Veloqx but I can't guarantee it'll get done. The R8 shape doesn't exactly lend itself to the BF1.
Quote from comradesampo :The R8 shape doesn't exactly lend itself to the BF1.

That's what makes it fun You need to compromise and improvise
very nice audi skin, i like that a lot
Here's Renault's 4th non-tobacco livery of the season, as seen at tomorrow's French GP. Shark theme this time round.
If any1 was wondering, I have no plans to make their 3rd, the floral design seen at Canada was a little too intricate for me.

As before I can't upload this to LFSworld cos I've got no slots left.

Enjoy!
Attached images
BF1_renaultNT3.jpg
preview.jpg
:jawdrop: amazing work gobby
Two more from me. I'm sure you've been waiting breathlessly.
The first is based on the Peugeot 905 Evo 2 -- check out the real thing here: http://www.gurneyflap.com/peugeot905evo2.html
This turned out a little gaudy but I was having a hard time finding a balance between too much and too little. Who says race cars have to be tasteful, though? I think it ended up looking pretty good.

The second is the Jordan that gave Ferrari and McLaren such a scare in 1999. I always loved these bumblebee Jordans, and it's such a pity that they fell so far so fast. This isn't 100% accurate, obviously, but I really liked the way it turned out.
Attached images
Peugeot_905.jpg
Jordan_199.jpg
bf1_peugeot_905.jpg
bf1_jordan_199.jpg
The Peugeot 905 is one of my favs. Thanks for that BF1 version :up:
That Jordan is pretty good.
Quote from duke_toaster :Why would you need it. You can't drive it!

easy...easy... easy there tiger!
He has a point.
Quote from nutty boy :He has a point.

cracker?
yup i think so or his mate needs the skin, but why doesn't he just sign up and ask.
Enough of that, now.
Here's another old favorite from the not-so-pointy end of the grid: The Arrows A23, the car that got passed around more than <insert vulgar metaphor involving Paris Hilton, two city buses and a goat>. It's a pity the best-looking cars are always at the back of the grid.
Attached images
arrows_a23.jpg
bf1_arrows_a23.jpg
Al, thats fantastic! May one ask for a special Swedish edition, as Ronnie Peterson, the fastest Swede ever, is my altime fav...

Cheers, Lasse
Quote from nutty boy :yup i think so or his mate needs the skin, but why doesn't he just sign up and ask.

Well I understand...dont get me wrong...its just...give him the benefit of the doubt. I feel bad just attacking him. If he wants the skin, for whatever reason...he can ask you know? If he's a cracker well then its a shame...but its his loss. Just feel bad jumping on demo newbies is all...lol.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG