:blank:
Attached images
bleh.jpg
so the UF1000 is the ball. lol. hahahahahahahaha
#54 - AW06
:bump:

is there a server running now?

:dnfnoob:
Quote from mutt107 :do anyone got a soccer ball pattern for my skins?

its not soccer!!! its FOOTBALL!!!!

americans always butcher the ways of such a beautiful game..........
Quote from MIDWINTER :its not soccer!!! its FOOTBALL!!!!

americans always butcher the ways of such a beautiful game..........

in usa soccer is the name of what u call 'football' and foot ball in usa is a oval shaped ball that u throw.
Quote from mutt107 :in usa soccer is the name of what u call 'football' and foot ball in usa is a oval shaped ball that u throw.

He's not dumb. He obviously knows that. "American Football" is a p***y version of rugby, imo.

Cheers,
Matt.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : server isnt up and running
woot!
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Here it is picture and layout (filur has the uf1 skin) I have the ufr skin

Looks awsome!
Thank you I always like compliments
Hey Im Psting My Football League Go On Leagues & Events And Go Down To Threads And Look Fot Lfs Soccer / Football.
Quote from Dajmin :
I'm guessing that ball to be about 4-4.5 feet in diameter, and probably weighs in around 30-40 kilos. But my Google-Fu is failing me and I can't find the actual dimensions online.

But it would be a fantastic addition to LFS

New Autocross objects required:
Ball Spawn Spot (a white dot)
Goal area [team 1]
Goal area [team 2]

I figure the goal area could have a fixed depth but definable width for scalable pitches. Maybe with a yellow diagonal stripe graphic.
I'm sure scoring could already be done with InSim and the 'Out of Bounds' marshalls too. Could use the marshalls as goalposts

(sorry for bump)
it would be really cool to have non disapearing ball, hope Scawen will find time to implement this
In light of what happened today
Attached images
lfs_00000056.jpg
lfs_00000057.jpg

LFS - Soccer
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG