The online racing simulator
Although it is quite funny to read, it is obvious that it is a bit too long for an argue. Everyone has his own opinion about everyone, I'm not sure it is really useful to share it like that. Keep that for PM guys.

To come back to the topic, gratz N I K I and TRR, quite a surprising one but anyway good luck and congratz Tommy for helping TRR to improve with fast driver. I hope that this will help the whole team to improve.

Posted by the french, frog eater that is currently drinking a beer watching football on tv, which is slow but (i hope) friendly
Quote from N I K I :What a retarded peace of writing. Here is couple of which I distinctively remember to have beaten strictly you. UF1 round on that random fern bay track, BF1 around so4, then uhm FO8 on as4? yes... Think before you speak.

why the hell are you feeding the trolls? are you really that dull not to realize they won't stop until you stop?
Quote from Mustangman759 :why the hell are you feeding the trolls? are you really that dull not to realize they won't stop until you stop?

I'm sorry, but noone can twist the history and the facts around their way, apart the senna fanboys maybe. However, I suspect they've ren out of ammunition by now.
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1 : :c
And this is where the announcement of Niki and Zay joining TRR ends at, a flamewar between Senna fans and fans who aren't Senna fans.

FFS don't get this thread closed too!
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I just wonder what are you talking shit about Senna fanboys, when nobody has even mentioned him, also, nobody likes you.

This.
Just go back to the real topic.

Gratz to both sides from my side.
Quote from N I K I :What a retarded peace of writing. Here is couple of which I distinctively remember to have beaten strictly you. UF1 round on that random fern bay track, BF1 around so4, then uhm FO8 on as4? yes... Think before you speak.

Well, only three of millions :P
Good Luck !
Good luck TRR, quite surprising but meh.
No, no, I'm sorry to have said that about Senna. He was a great man indeed.
good team
Quote from frotto110 :good team

Owner has rich parents. His paying ppl to join team.

E: Before flame , I even have chat logs with rockclan explaining me he hired arox to team. So I expect it was same with Tommi and Niki. xD

Sry had to.

E: And good luck Rocky , now you finaly have chance to make trr decent team.
Quote from Ales_M :Owner has rich parents. His paying ppl to join team.

E: Before flame , I even have chat logs with rockclan explaining me he hired arox to team. So I expect it was same with Tommi and Niki. xD

Sry had to.

Walter check Free Driver List thread... I also need some money, or S2 license
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Quote from F1 mainiac :Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

god bless you, you made one nice post and got free S2, i made 250+ and no...

Walter is such a sweet guy, girls like him
Quote from Ales_M :Owner has rich parents. His paying ppl to join team.

Sry had to.

I payed Arox 5€ to join the team, and he didn't even... I've learned from that.

Yes I will no longer lie about it, I will pay a little to Niki and Tommy. But they won't receive anything until they show good results.

And I don't have rich parents at all, I live on myself and earn 30€ a week. I still have to smoke, drink and eat from that money. Yet I'm offering some team mates payments for good results.

Now if people still think I'm some kind of ****, then go ahead think that, I couldn't give a rats ass anymore.

I'm one of those bosses, who REALLY rewards it's drivers, think about that.

Peace, out.
No need to apologise Rockclan...
Its your team, your money and you can do whatever you want with that.
Thinking about it, I wouldn't turn down a little extra income for racing online, specially in the recession that we're going through.

It's not a bad idea to attract good drivers with a payday to bring results to a team, but I'm afraid that all the other teams could follow suit and start paying people to race and simracing in LFS would itself become a money-driven sector instead of being something that most drivers do for fun (I know I do it for fun).
So let's hope the SR, spdo, WW, GenR, etc. don't start paying their drivers as well [/ridiculouslydeepthought]
Frank "Franky.S" Sinchety has joined Team Rock Racing yesterday.

After lots of speaking between the leaders and some members, we accepted his sign-up to the team.

We got to know him as a friendly and funny person, with who we could have pleasant times in the future...

At the moment he will just be doing public racing for the team, and maybe some leagues in the future.

Thanks for reading this short update.
Good luck Franky!
Good luck
Good luck
Quote from rockclan :Frank "Franky.S" Sinchety has joined Team Rock Racing yesterday.
(...)
We got to know him as a friendly and funny person, with who we could have pleasant times in the future...
(...)
At the moment he will just be doing public racing for the team, and maybe some leagues in the future.

+1. He's a cool guy, even though he's pissed at me. Good luck Frank!
GL Franky

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG