The online racing simulator
Get rid of cruise servers
(59 posts, started )
Quote from PoVo :Yeah, I like crashing too.

Usually I connect to the busiest race server and make a huge crash at T1 and then I run away.

I would be lying if I said I never do that :P or the stupid race servers that allow mid-race join and near the end of the race cause a huge crash and drive off with innocent face
#52 - PoVo
Quote from tbofram :I would be lying if I said I never do that :P or the stupid race servers that allow mid-race join and near the end of the race cause a huge crash and drive off with innocent face

I was being sarcastic.
Quote from PoVo :Yeah, I like crashing too.

Usually I connect to the busiest race server and make a huge crash at T1 and then I run away.

Quote from tbofram :I would be lying if I said I never do that :P or the stupid race servers that allow mid-race join and near the end of the race cause a huge crash and drive off with innocent face

like cargame ?
-
(zlato900) DELETED by zlato900 : sdsad
Quote from Bmxtwins :Why:
Too many
Immature admins
Immature drivers
this isn't need for speed
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1708342#post1708342
racing games dont have speed limits.

Anyone else agree?

There is no point in deleting the cruise servers. As we know, they are not interfering in any proper racing servers. I really like some cruise servers such as Universal Cruise (UC) which is comparatively strict than other cruise servers and even has cops with kick/ban features.
NOTE: I am not advertising any servers here

Regards.
Quote from saurabhpawar2009 :There is no point in deleting the cruise servers. As we know, they are not interfering in any proper racing servers. I really some cruise servers such as Universal Cruise (UC) which is comparatively strict than other cruise servers and even has cops with kick/ban features.
NOTE: I am not advertising any servers here

Regards.

agree, i like cruise

Get rid of cruise servers
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG