The online racing simulator
Best British sim aliens right now?
(14 posts, started )
I am just doing some research and I need to find out who are the Greggor Huttus/aliens of the UK sim racing scene? Haven't simmed in a while so I am a bit out of the loop with iRacing etc... Basically I need to find out what makes the best simmers so good.

Quote from Intrepid :I am just doing some research and I need to find out who are the Greggor Huttus/aliens of the UK sim racing scene? Haven't simmed in a while so I am a bit out of the loop with iRacing etc... Basically I need to find out what makes the best simmers so good.

Most of them play LFS actually.
#4 - Jakg
I think most "aliens" play all sims tbh...
Townend, Dave williams & Towler from the iracing stable at the mo.
Quote from Jakg :I think most "aliens" play all sims tbh...

Probably, you notice more names from LFS than from iRacing.
Scott Michaels (mostly tin tops), Simon Hulbert (Radical), Dom Duhan, Jason Lovett, Jason Lisner.
James Peace is quite fast in real life and LFS. Im sure there are other brits.
#9 - Hahmo
James has got the talent and speed but wouldn't call him the alien of the sims right now. Myself I was gonna say it would be Dave Williams that I know of..
Quote from anttt69 :Townend, Dave williams & Towler from the iracing stable at the mo.

That would be my top three Brits as well.
Ching Chong Cattle.
Jason Lovett
#13 - DeKo
Raymond Mooney (bawbag) has to be in there, Moose too.
Scott Michaels, David Williams and Blake Townend. Raced all three and had great, fair races with all of them. Needless to say they are all top of the range Simracers :P

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG