The online racing simulator
Mother of Noise ? ( G25 )
Hi,
I have a problem. I wish to buy a G25 this week, and i will get it only for 100 Euros. And i want to ask, is the Noise of the G25 really that loud? I have heard in many videos , that its pretty noisy. Wheel itself is amazing, but the sound.. gosh.. i think..
So is it worth it?
Thanks.
#2 - Zay
Is the wheel you're getting new or used? New ones obviously are a lot less quiet than ones that have been used and abused. However, I've had my G25 for three years and it really isn't that loud, especially if you're not drifting
It depends on what you call load.

I wouldn't be able to drift at night because of the noise that was even loud downstairs.

If you race or cruise you hardly move the wheel and it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

It also matter if it's new or not, like Zay said. Aged wheels will make some more noise.
DFGT is ridicously loud, G25 is OK. Not ideal for playing at night or with someone trying to watch TV on the same room. Just that, for other situations it's OK.
Oh, i see. I use my Logitech Formula Force EX, its hilarious how loud it is, its like DFGT. But im sure G25 is quieter.
Also, if i have logitech profiler , do i need a driver for G25? Because im going to buy a slightly used one, and it doesnt have a driver CD.
The driver in the cd would be useless, just download the latest one from Logitech's website.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG