The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hey, don't be hating Basically it's been our familys car for about a year now and they will be getting a new car in week or so, so this will be my ride for the next few whiles until I get enough money to buy a Golf.. :lovies::lovies:
Focuses are said to handle well. Congratulations on your first car
No way man I'd have that car if it was cheaper to run.

It's also infinitely nicer than the purple 1996 Fiesta with broken everythings that I'm currently driving!
Oh well, in that case. I'm currently waiting for BlueFlame's comments and uh.. well.. we'll see how it goes
Quote from Hahmo :Oh well, in that case. I'm currently waiting for BlueFlame's comments and uh.. well.. we'll see how it goes

I'm waiting for someone to say it needz moaaar lowzwzwzwzwzwz.

CG on your licence btw.
Quote from Hahmo :So.. Finally got the license.. Heres da auto

Is it parked on a hill or something? or did you lose your left rear tire?
Umm yeah the ground is very uneven there, it's not missing a tire or anything.. :P
inb4 Ellis: NEEDZ MOAR LOWZ1!!1
Quote from Hahmo :So.. Finally got the license.. Heres da auto

wagons are great to practice with, I ****ed up and got a small hatchback as my first. Next car was a dodge van, which I downgraded to an E34 later.

Plus you'll fit all your drunk friends in the back AND a plethora of under aged pussy.
wagons ftw
Before:

After:

Quite happy with the front end now, until I get the car resprayed. Just wanted to get rid of the horrible chrome and blacked out the headlights. Will eventually end up getting a Type-R grill and paint the chrome the same blue as the body. Not everyone likes what I have done with the car, but it makes it look more aggressive IMO, so it's all good in my eyes!
Looks good
Headlights made your car 10 years older
Thanks for the comments!

Fly, what did you mean by saying it looks older?
I guess he thinks they look faded now
Quote from G!NhO :I guess he thinks they look faded now

Ah I see. I suppose from that angle they do look faded.

I will be wetsanding them and giving the lenses a refining polish at some stage.
Looking well good now, hate chrome. You have matt blacked the chrome in the headlights right?

Here's my Honda currently, got a room full of parts waiting to go on. Half due to weather and half because of waiting for other parts needed before fitting.

Should be lowered by the end of the month on Meister Zeta R's.
Time to remove my Cupra splitter every git has on their car
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Time to remove my Cupra splitter every git has on their car

Did you have one before it was cool to have one?
Quote from adamlfs :Looking well good now, hate chrome. You have matt blacked the chrome in the headlights right?

Here's my Honda currently, got a room full of parts waiting to go on. Half due to weather and half because of waiting for other parts needed before fitting. Should be lowered by the end of the month on Meister Zeta R's.

Thanks! Yeah also blacked out the chrome surround inside the headlights, but left the reflector part alone obviously. They basically look like ATR headlights now. I cant stand chrome either. I will colour code the chrome eventually, but sprayed them black for now.

Your Civic is looking good. Your headlights would look nice done like mine. The process on your headlights is almost the same as mine, so if you need any help let me know!

Edit: Is it me or are your civics mirrors identical to my accords?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Thanks! Yeah also blacked out the chrome surround inside the headlights, but left the reflector part alone obviously. They basically look like ATR headlights now. I cant stand chrome either. I will colour code the chrome eventually, but sprayed them black for now.

Your Civic is looking good. Your headlights would look nice done like mine. The process on your headlights is almost the same as mine, so if you need any help let me know!

Edit: Is it me or are your civics mirrors identical to my accords?

Ah ha yeah, was thinking is there an abreviation for the Accord Type R *Doh!*.

Yeah I will be doing the EK9 headlight mod. But going with the gun metal colour. I believe you are correct, those are the same wing mirrors.

Another shameless plug for my civic, I hope to turn it into this in about a years time. Wheels I already have, going white until I get the backyard special bumper.

Attached images
414825_10150726793636726_582381725_9610113_2123564016_o.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Time to remove my Cupra splitter every git has on their car

Quote from R34GTR :Did you have one before it was cool to have one?

I really want one, but I can't justify £40... I should of got one when they were like £20, but Seat have MASSIVELY raised the price since then
Of course nathan I set trends baby.

They used to be like £17.50, even when Ebay had them for £40. People assuming Ebay would be cheaper. Shame. I paid £11 for mine, from some Black kid in London. A good fellow to be honest. He too had moved from a class vehicle (Mk5) to a ricer-rep (Civic). :sadbanana.
But my gain.

now my buddy works in Seat main dealer - Even he has to pay £40 for trade price.
I was thinking of ditching mine because too many ricers have them. No class. I may sand it down, and paint it blue to match the wheel nut covers and other parts. Photoshop.
I think they've done the same with the PD160 intakes, charge something like £80 for them now
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG