The online racing simulator
Community lfs.su became extinct.
Sorry for the translation.

On the forum lfs.su a profound silence. And that is the most ridiculous, the most active theme is "iRacing". LFS in Russia is dead at 80%

http://i036.radikal.ru/1204/ef/816f3adf54d1.jpg

As a case in other countries?
In poland many forums died long ago.
In 2011 there was a spike in activity but after 2011 progress report forums went dead again.
On many boards people just bored and leaguers discussing to which sim move next, posts after 2012 are pretty rare to say the least.
Czech guys usually have some league(s) running, apart from that it's just rare OT posting. There's always around 20 people, who are up for race at some designed date and when official league is called, it can attract almost 100 people. Last time it was 2 years ago though...
Russian LFS rookie driver here. The thread title is not quite accurate.

First of all, I find it ridiculous that *you* bring up this topic, while you are actually contributing to the fragmentation of the Russian LFS community by assisting to the proliferation of the "pereulok" server community.

Second, yes, it's true that forums are not that active. But then again, it's a specialized community forum, so naturally traffic will be small. People announce leagues from time to time, and that iRacing thread is simply bumped by a few very active posters — it's not like the whole Russian LFS community is actively discussing iRacing all the time. By the way, you even organized and announced a league on lfs.su last summer — thanks for that!

Third, I find it not quite appropriate to judge community activity by forums activity. In LFS, you gain experience by practicing in the sim, not by posting on the forums — online servers is where people spend most time and chat a lot. Forums are for things like announcements, guides and setups, and after so many years people just get tired and post less of those.

At one point, I was pleasantly surprised by how many Russian guys joined the Redline Racing 6 server for STDC practice — I think it was almost 50% of the whole roster (it's a shame it was just once and they didn't continue racing in the champ). So, the community is still alive and kicking — the forums maybe less so. Here's your food... for thought.

By the way, if anyone from lfs.su administration sees this post: thanks guys, you're doing an awesome job!
Sorry for the translation.

Activity on this forum less and less! If you were in 2009-2010, about 6 messages from users was for 1 day. The race can I organize, but:
1) I Have a ban on lfs.su
2) I get tired with the LFS, the interest is not the same...
3) On the race not gathers even 10 pilots, will come only those that I know of.
#6 - Mysho
Slovaks were dead already when LFS had its best period. So not much of a change for me.
Our little czech/slovak drifting community died around 1.5 years ago. (Maybe it's because everyone moved to FB, idk)
Of course this masterpiece (LFS) is dying. What could you expect? Of course it is. Many communities died also in Latvia.
The LFSForum.net community however is far from dead.
Quote from rockclan :The LFSForum.net community however is far from dead.

It will never die. This is the only place where we gather all together.
It's still the only place where you still can be drunk as ****, post crap and have a laugh at your own and other people's expence

Lets hope things turns massive again when the patch is out
Quote from The Very End :
Lets hope things turns massive again when the patch is out

Aaaaargh... the word.. it's like bad curse.

Seriously, i think i've developed some aversion to that word over here.
LFS Finland has also quit.
We all want moving forward and new patches will help us make it

Quote from [Audi TT] :Sorry for the translation.
1) I Have a ban on lfs.su

Me interesting reason
German board also has a largely decreased activity - I mean we're down to two posts a day at max.
The Dutch community (I recall there was one?) is dead for years now.

But yeah, what's there to talk about?

I can imagine LFSForum also has seen some better days.
i am the owner of lfs Bulgaria from around 4 years and yes the forum is dead too. What should i do?? The other bg comunities that play with cracked games are active.
Quote from repeat83 :We all want moving forward and new patches will help us make it

Me interesting reason

Feud with moderator (Volk).

-----------------------------------------
I see all bad... Thank for information in countries.

Yes, will help us Scawen! (God)
Quote from MyBoss :Fixed it for you

Hehe, true true
Lets hope your wrong tho, alltho with the current pace it's a distant dream (S3 it is).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG