The online racing simulator
#1 - Fuse5
GT2 World Series 2012: Round 1 Race Discussion
None of the threads that exist were suitable for banter
and i want to banter

SHIEEET GERDONER
them skins
are hot. Savage one is looking especially hot
also, I smile every time i see the streamline aerodynamics decal that i made on MSz like... ages ago :'D

Also
Guys
#hype

Nice graphics! Great job there

Btw: Tonight starting 19:30 UTC we will have a little training event, starting with a 20min qualifying and a 1 h race. Go to NDR.Klub Racing then
#3 - Fuse5
Quote :- {IsaacPrice, Poozak Priceisright, Wales}

wooo, it caught on \o/
will be stream from Quali ??
#5 - Fuse5
possiblymaybe!
80% chance

edit: yes
commentator-less stream over on at http://livestream.com/pmdtv
Btw if i drove quali i need to start race ?? or dont need to drive 1st
#7 - RLeb
As long as you do 1 lap. It can be any lap.
awesome race. 3rd in class! Nathan really picked up the slack for me today LOL
when will stream be online? can't find it
#9 - Fuse5
VOD will be up soon
on the same addy
livestream.com/pmdtv
prolly youtube as well later on
Really good race by both LLM cars. Hopefully Jordan will be there to race with nate and hopefully Luki wont have hand cramps. We had such a strong run going after we overtook raptor racing but then I learned I didn't have enough fuel so dropped from around 12th to 16th in attempts to save it.
Only one FXR

I am pretty sure that half of the amateurs would be faster with FXR instead of XRR or FZR

7th for the bus. Not bad :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident : UTC 20:18:34
Lap and Location of Incident: 59 (LFS Indicated) turn 5
Your Car Number:25
Other Car(s) Involved 28
Brief Description of Incident
#28 Punts the side of #25's car and causes 25 to lose many positions.

Well from replay in my opinion it was little touch + some lag which couse your car into spin and you also touch our car.. So we also lose many positions..
Quote from edgee21 :Well from replay in my opinion it was little touch + some lag which couse your car into spin and you also touch our car.. So we also lose many positions..

Lag or not you hit my car and took me off course costing me around 7 positions (half gained back due to oters wrecking next corner)
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 4:36
Lap and Location of Incident: Racing lap 1 (3 in game)
Your Car Number: 26/25
Other Car(s) Involved:66,10,11,23,69,20,35
Brief Description of Incident: A lot of overtaking before the line, I am not sure who exactly overtook before the S/F but it looks like 66 pushed a few cars past eachother.

Quote :c) Overtaking is permitted at the green flag on the race start only.

Know the rules, dude.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Know the rules, dude.

I think ray thought since original start was called off it was reverted
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Know the rules, dude.

I just asked Dom and he said that you can't overtake before s/f line because its in the sporting code. Unless I am confused
#18 - RLeb
Quote from Bmxtwins :I just asked Dom and he said that you can't overtake before s/f line because its in the sporting code. Unless I am confused

I believe that is true for restarts...

...I think
X.2.c says passing can occur at the drop of the green flag on the race start
X.2.d.2 says that if the start is aborted, we get 2 more attempts at a double file START

so after the aborted start, the 2nd time we came around I interpret that it is still a race start...thus passing is allowed
Custom view?
After #98's first roll I hear over comms "Uh, better get in-game and set up a custom view." I say to myself "Meh, how bad can it be?"

Oh.
Attached images
customview.jpg
Quote from jmeade :X.2.c says passing can occur at the drop of the green flag on the race start
X.2.d.2 says that if the start is aborted, we get 2 more attempts at a double file START

so after the aborted start, the 2nd time we came around I interpret that it is still a race start...thus passing is allowed

That's how I'm reading it as well.

Double file = race start = passing allowed at green
On the initial start it's allowed to pass as soon as the green flag flies, on restarts you are only allowed after crossing the s/f line.
Quote from JayEyeBee :After #98's first roll I hear over comms "Uh, better get in-game and set up a custom view." I say to myself "Meh, how bad can it be?"

Oh.

xD
Quote from Deutschland2007 :On the initial start it's allowed to pass as soon as the green flag flies, on restarts you are only allowed after crossing the s/f line.

Yes, that's the rule. We've got that well established. The question is it a start or a restart? A Jared points out, it sure seems like it is a 'start.' What's your interpretation?

Perhaps a collection of case studies could be appended to the rules for clarification.
#25 - CSF
I'd say it's quite clear. The 2nd start was a "RETRY START" not a safety car situation thus the same rules apply as the first start would have.
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG