The online racing simulator
Another tweak server thread
(5 posts, started )
Hi everyone,
Ive had a bit of a search here about how to setup a server to allow tweaks and most of those have been met with responses of BUY IT DEMO FAG etc

I have an s2 license and so does my brother, i want to setup an LFS server private that he and I can play on that wont boot him off whenever he joins with a tweaked car.

Can somebody please explain to me either on here (or PM if you dont want the cracked demo guys figuring it out) how I go about making a server that he can connect to via internet (as we live in 2 different city's) that will let us not only tweak but have different tweak settings for the same car

Thankyou and sorry if this somehow annoys a mod or someone important, I dont go on the forums much.

Dan
thanks mate, I did see that thread but I wasnt sure exactaly what host files were (i feel a little stupid) and when i hit up that link I couldnt find what that person was relating to.... in saying that it was only a quick look so ill have another troll through it and hopefully have a bit more luck.

Thanks again
Last post of that thread speaks of
http://lfsdatabase.eu/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=3

I've joined modified servers before, but have never tweaked myself. But I think a server I've joined that allowed almost any tweak was running that multimod thing.

I don't think I can help you any further though GL

Grtz

PS: Please tell me if anything I said was against the rules. In which case I apologize.
think you have to contact the dev's about haven a modified tag for server and im sure that they would set you up with right files. then again i could be wrong.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG