The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
Qualifying will remain the same. We feel it works and offers something different in LFS.
Quote from Intrex1020 :I think Quali was too short, F1 style dont work in GT2, in my opinion admins should do quali like in real GT Masters or GT 3 where quali is much longer, or maybe smth like le mans. I think best time to quali is 40-50 or 50-60 minutes

GT1 World Championship used that quali. Also at the 12h of Sebring for example, there were also only 20min qualifying sessions. So it is not an unrealistic format.
who care about quali in endurance races? Peugeot have made 4 poles at Le Mans but have only won once.
I think we should toss double file starts away, yesterday there happened to be a mess out of the first start and on the second one people didn't know which side they were supposed to take and it was pretty messy too. There are incidents pretty much every race and most definitely much more frequently than with singlefile starts.
Quote from Ziomek21 :I think we should toss double file starts away, yesterday there happened to be a mess out of the first start and on the second one people didn't know which side they were supposed to take and it was pretty messy too. There are incidents pretty much every race and most definitely much more frequently than with singlefile starts.

I don't think that's problem of the rules Better ppl rethink, that they can't win a 3+ hours race in first corners
Quote from Ziomek21 :I think we should toss double file starts away, yesterday there happened to be a mess out of the first start and on the second one people didn't know which side they were supposed to take and it was pretty messy too. There are incidents pretty much every race and most definitely much more frequently than with singlefile starts.

Why don't you guys introduce the system inside airio which points to the driver which side is he supposed to take, something like this used to run back in the days, so it's doable. :3
that would mean racing under airio.
I think the drivers not knowing which side of the grid to take reflects more the stupidity of the drivers, rather than a problem with the system.
Quote from IsaacPrice :I think the drivers not knowing which side of the grid to take reflects more the stupidity of the drivers, rather than a problem with the system.

This
#60 - IMOL
Quote from isaacprice :i think the drivers not knowing which side of the grid to take reflects more the stupidity of the drivers, rather than a problem with the system.

+1
Quote from IsaacPrice :I think the drivers not knowing which side of the grid to take reflects more the stupidity of the drivers, rather than a problem with the system.

Oh well surely, but if you can help them why not.
Quote from MoMo92i :that would mean racing under airio.

You can always off the distractions in options of it. Or there's some other in-sim that could help with this.

Bottom line is, it's up to admins to decide, but if something has to be done I'd much rather see some kind of insim help than single file start as a spectator.

Edit: And I'd very much like to see use of horn banned. It's quite annoying as a lot of the guys discussed during the stream. Perhaps don't send penalties if someone clips it by accident or something, but overusing it just doesn't look or sound good, sportish nor professional.
I suggest that individual drivers should be put under a car control test. I was stuck behind car 14 because of their slight lack of holding a line. The pace was fine but I was extremely nervous evEry time i tried to overtake
Then whats about F1 and other motorsports style start, like 1 warm up lap and after that stop on own grid and waiting green flag?

(yes, I know FXR will eat that and some noobs might stop on wrong grid but meh)
#64 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :I suggest that individual drivers should be put under a car control test. I was stuck behind car 14 because of their slight lack of holding a line. The pace was fine but I was extremely nervous evEry time i tried to overtake

Yes 14 was rather interesting.

Quote from Speed Senna :Then whats about F1 and other motorsports style start, like 1 warm up lap and after that stop on own grid and waiting green flag?

No.
Quote from Speed Senna :Then whats about F1 and other motorsports style start, like 1 warm up lap and after that stop on own grid and waiting green flag?

Endu isn't F1. Rolling start are for endu (I would suggest a Le Mans start but I dunno how to make drivers running to the car...)
Quote from MoMo92i :Endu isn't F1. Rolling start are for endu (I would suggest a Le Mans start but I dunno how to make drivers running to the car...)

Gentleman's Agreement: Everyone starts with their wheel boxed and 20 feet away from their computer desk. Start signal is given, everyone runs to the wheel, removes it from the box, runs to computer desk, hooks it up and drives away.

Quote from jmeade :Gentleman's Agreement: Everyone starts with their wheel boxed and 20 feet away from their computer desk. Start signal is given, everyone runs to the wheel, removes it from the box, runs to computer desk, hooks it up and drives away.

This is the best idea ever.
Quote from jmeade :Gentleman's Agreement: Everyone starts with their wheel boxed and 20 feet away from their computer desk. Start signal is given, everyone runs to the wheel, removes it from the box, runs to computer desk, hooks it up and drives away.

+1!

And when it's time to swap drivers, second driver must visit on 1st driver's home and sit down when the previous driver rises off

Quote from J@tko :This is the best idea ever.

Quote from Speed Senna :+1!

And when it's time to swap drivers, second driver must visit on 1st driver's home and sit down when the previous driver rises off

To check this, we can say we all must do a video chat on google+
That actually works for AAR, 3 of us are all Atlantic Canadian and live within a 3 hours drive of each other.

My Hungarian team mate may have an issue
Normally there is a message when sitting on the grid that an admin states.

"If you are on xxx side of the grid, then when you double up you will be on xxx side."

I don't know if that message was said yesterday, as I was busy, but that normally was the "guide" that helped many.

Also it was BL1R, not the best place to double file start.
Quote from PMD9409 :Normally there is a message when sitting on the grid that an admin states.

"If you are on xxx side of the grid, then when you double up you will be on xxx side."

I don't know if that message was said yesterday, as I was busy, but that normally was the "guide" that helped many.

Also it was BL1R, not the best place to double file start.

It was mentioned.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG