The online racing simulator
10 men VS 1 tiger
(49 posts, started )
why run away ?? spread out, make as best a use of the space provided making it appear their is more of you... worst comes to worst one guy gets hopped on while the rest kick it in the nuts & such
Yeah. To run away from tiger you don't need to be the fastest. Just faster than the slowest guy.
Until he gets eaten, then you may need to be faster than the second slowest etc.
Quote from presidentblair :We began a talking about politics and war, but ended out out discussing who would be most likely win in a fight between 10 unarmed men vs 1 tiger.

Which is precisely why the tiger would win.
If they are all americans they could attempt to suffocate it to death once it fills up on one of them
Possible, but the tiger may recognize an inedable kill and go on to the next one. Naturally, the next one also being American and therefor also inedable, the pattern repeats till all 10 are killed and the tiger is still hungry.

PETA will not be impressed with not feeding the tiger and lots of Hollywood D graders will have a highly publisised protest in support of tigers.

Unfortunately, none of this actually resolted in the tiger being fed so he died.

But, on the positive side, people like Kim @@@@@@@@ got their photo taken so that's great isn't it.
Make one of the 10 men play dead. When tiger goes to feast on the "dead" one, you are actually luring him and will attack from behind.
Quote from Mustangman759 :If they are all americans they could attempt to suffocate it to death once it fills up on one of them

Then again, in that case they'd probably be armed in the first place.
#36 - JJ72
with some planning the 10 men will have a chance, but if its a random encounter I think the Tiger will win.

The Tiger won't die though, it will run away when it realize it is overwhelmed.
I was thinking about this today and I am absolutely sure that 10 men can win, probabll with less than 3 deaths. I wouldn't be surprised if, assuming this was a chance encounter with no motivations whatsoever, the men could could just stand in a pack and look much bigger, scaring away the Tiger.

Say the Tiger wants to attack? Well yes it has massive claws and some deadly teeth, but those teeth are all in one mouth. It can only bite one person at any one moment, and from what I remember the like to suffocate their prey by biting the neck. So that means the mouth is going to be occupied for some time (anywhere from 2 two seconds to two minutes I'd say), with a large body hanging from its mouth. I'd say that's ample time for 9 other men to attack, especially if all 10 charged at once from the start. Of course poke out the eyes and then just beat the shit out of it from there. IMO Tiger only really stands a chance if its a surprise attack.
Tigers bring down water buffalo and other large animals. There's no way ten men could subdue one long enough to do it any harm even if they all fell on it at once. It's not just going to lie still whilst you gouge its eyes out.
You'd also have a job getting the 10 men to work as a proper team.

Say, they kill the tiger, but lose 6 people. Yes, the men have won, but if you happen to be one of those six people, then it's hard to describe it as a 'win'.
So how are people going to choose who the six losers are?

The issue with humans is the self preservation instinct. While virtual people may be happy with being X'd for the greater good, most people tend to think, yes, a bad habit !, WHY ME !

If all six come to the conclusion that thay'd rather someone else died in the pointless exersize of tiger killing then you rapidly run out of cannon fodder.

Therefore, the tiger wins, even if he/she can't eat the kill/s.

The issue for humans is gaining the understanding and intelligence to understand that if you simply give the tiger a feed and accept that no one needs to kill anything then you can all live together without violence.

But, humans seem to miss this point, so, who are the six losers who get to die making a pointless point ?
One Tiger would win. Hard to argue with a guy who has deadly accuracy with a golf ball, and can swing his clubs at close range

If he chooses his terrain smartly, he can set them up to be single file and pick them off one by one as they try to come through the small gap. With proper planning, he will have set up an entire line of golf balls, ready to be hit one after another in rapid succession. Unarmed and unprotected, they will be sitting ducks. Judging by his weapon arsenal, I think KO's are more likely than deaths... until they are all incapacitated, at which time he can rip their hearts out or whatever.
#42 - Jakg
Unless they run away, it's gotta be 10 men. A Tiger would kill one or two, but two actually kill (rather than injure) takes time, which would give the men enough time to attack.
Humans have learnt that its much safer running away than fighting a tiger, or a sabrecat. We learnt this many years ago. There are much safer food sources than tigers.

So, unless they are truley stupid, people will rely on being faster than others in their group. This is the true start for 'Track and Field'

So, sorry but in most realities, the humans have run away.

Unless it's a feint retreat, and remembering the humans are being chased by a tiger, I'd expect them to clear out completely.

A cat's favourite game is, after all, play with the squeacky ball !

Leaving the tiger with the field.

The humans clearly lose as there's better eating than tigers, sheep as an example. They are much less effort to attack and rarely savage and eat you.

Unless its ..............

But who's actually prepared for the zombie apocolypse ?
I'd still say using nukes is good idea.
Quote from Hyperactive :I'd still say using nukes is good idea.

why not commerical planes if the tigers in new york ?
Quote from theirishnoob :why not commerical planes if the tigers in new york ?

Because of unnecessary civilian casualties. Plus how do you get the tigers to fly the planes anyways...
Quote from Hyperactive :Because of unnecessary civilian casualties. Plus how do you get the tigers to fly the planes anyways...

like you wont get that with nukes, and you crash the planes into that new building where the tigers are bound to be... after you blew it up they cant prove they where not their...
You could just put the tiger and the men in the plane and set a timed nuclear bomb to explode in 30 minutes after the take off. Then put 10 parachutes in the plane and make them fight for them. The last one gets no parachute and explodes in nukular blast.

10 men VS 1 tiger
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG