The online racing simulator
When open the game in full screen, its freezes
The problem is, that almost every time when i open the LFS in full screen, my computer totally freeze. I can open the game in windows mode without anykind of problems, but its so difficult to keep computer stable after trying to get LFS in full screen.. i havent noticed this problem in any other game or using normally (internet etc) my computer.

I dont know if its something to do with resolutions or Hz? dunno
Had similar problems, when I tried to switch to full screen my monitor started to flicker. I solved it by deleting cfg files, of course make backup of files before.
Do you mean: card_cfg, cfg, interface_cfg files?
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Do you mean: card_cfg, cfg, interface_cfg files?

Delete cfg.txt and try again also be sure when the new one is created that is not "read only"
strange, i deleted cfg file, the game created a new one, but the problem is still on..
Have you suddenly changed behavior in how you use the game? Or is this on another computer? Or is it only now that you wanted to bring this up?
well, i have been updated my computer (new parts) since the last time played this game (2years ago), Ive got some nice features from lynce downloaded too.

I just noticed that when i start the windows/computer normally, and the first thing what i do with computer is that open the LFS, its seems to open normally.

But if open another programs before LFS (internet etc), seems like it freeze more often
In that case, it's less likely to be a LFS-problem (even though you only seem to see it in LFS).
Do you have enough RAM?
What is the graphics card? Do you have updated drivers?

What happens if you open LFS in Windowed mode, set a resolution of, say 800x600 in the game, choose minimum graphics settings on everything, and then restart the game in full-screen?
Quote from Faultygearbox :In that case, it's less likely to be a LFS-problem (even though you only seem to see it in LFS).
Do you have enough RAM?
What is the graphics card? Do you have updated drivers?

What happens if you open LFS in Windowed mode, set a resolution of, say 800x600 in the game, choose minimum graphics settings on everything, and then restart the game in full-screen?

I got 8gb ram..
HD 3850 grapich card (corssfire X), now i figured out that i test without crossfire and see what happen.

Edit: no problems at all after disabling the crossfire X. I lowered those AA settings from the game by 50% too. Need to test more tomorrow
Wohoo! Progress.
Interesting, its actually working now! so the crossfire X was the problem then i suppose
Good stuff! :clapclap:
the game is so f....ing old - there is no need to lower any Settings at all.
Quote from Slowmover :the game is so f....ing old - there is no need to lower any Settings at all.

LFS is not old, its just uber optimized
Dont confuse yourself with terms: game and simulation.
LFS is simulation, not game.
Quote from Slowmover :the game is so f....ing old - there is no need to lower any Settings at all.

The issue had nothing to do with lack of performance.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG