The online racing simulator
InSim Pit Stop Information
(5 posts, started )
Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I have not seen this information in this topic before.

Can an insim program get information on the things that are done to a car during a pit stop. Major, minor, front end, rear damage, tire change, fuel amount, and pit stop duration?

Thanks.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't LFS only say when you make a pit stop and when you leave pit lane, rather when you complete the pit stop?
right.
-
#4 - Stuff
Yep its only on the client side and as of yet there no way to know A small pit packet has been suggested before but who knows if that will ever happen. The only way I can think of is to get MCI packets and see if the player is within the pit rectangle. Just like the InSim fuel mod did before we had in-game fuel. Of course this requires the position and dimension of that rectangle beforehand. If I ever make such a system I will make the rectangle info available to everyone and hope that anyone else will do the same.
And how about the damage level in percent? Can it be got from the game? Particular interest is for Autocross, where are not pits, if I shift+S (teleport to pits), script would charge me some credits based on how much I damaged my car before pit. Can it be done?
-
-

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG