The online racing simulator
scawen I need an unlock ppllleeeasse
(11 posts, closed, started )
man i have bad luck with computers , I have a race on tonite, and i dont havee an unlock left, I even copied it to another hardrive but it still went to demo mode

please help me I am at the mercy of u oh great developer
#2 - Jakg
your supposed to go to liveforspeed.net and click "Contact Us"
I have already, but thanks for pointing that, out, unfortunatly I cant pm scawen so I thought id try this , im at a desperate stage, as our opening race in a fox competition is starting tonite, i really need one
Victor is in charge of those unlocks, he can help you really quickly.

it's like calling Bill Gates when you want to buy a Windows license
yeah I sent a contact us and a pm but no one replyed yet,
#6 - joen
Quote from seinfeld :yeah I sent a contact us and a pm but no one replyed yet,

when did you send those?
about half an hour ago im really stressing, cause there are 50 racers, and if I miss this I have to qualify to get back into the series otherwise im on the bench
I'm also out of unlocks. I changed my video card and monitor, reinstalled OS today, and now I'm locked out

I PM'd Victor, too, and haven't heard back, yet. Keep us updated on your unlock status
honestly 1 per month is a bit tight, 2 would be great, as im always upgrading and changing stuff
its really quite inconvienant
l LOVE U VICTOR OR SCAWEN
got 1 unlock *dances*
Guys it's early morning here, Victor does sleep sometimes so it's not surprising he hasn't answered as he was working late last night.

I have added an unlock for each of you but in future please DO NOT make a thread about this. This is the General LFS Discussion, for thousands of visitors who do not want to read about your personal unlock problem / lack of organisation, and it is quite annoying to see it here - the first thing when I wake up. You must be organised enough to sort out you unlocks, or you will miss out on your league racing.
This thread is closed

(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG