The online racing simulator
Serbian Racing Team double WR in one day @ BL1+XFG
Well done.
Nice
To be fair, that nations league completly died thanks to the league administration. I know atleast 2 countrys that would have been far ahead of Serbia if they would give jack shit driving it. /rantover, I'm not here to spoil your fun.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :To be fair, that nations league completly died thanks to the league administration. I know atleast 2 countrys that would have been far ahead of Serbia if they would give jack shit driving it. /rantover, I'm not here to spoil your fun.

yes but at the end serbia take 1st place... show that this year...for now end of story...
Why was i not told about nations league :|
-
(M.M.L.) DELETED by M.M.L.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :To be fair, that nations league completly died thanks to the league administration. I know atleast 2 countrys that would have been far ahead of Serbia if they would give jack shit driving it. /rantover, I'm not here to spoil your fun.

Are you absolutely sure? Or are you just jealous :P

I think that you have great sense for humor :P
#8 - Hahmo
Thanks Teemu for your positive reply.
Admin work become slow since the interest in the league got smaller and smaller each round.

Anyhow, well done, these things dont happen too often.. atleast not for the same team!
good joke

Why bring something senseless like that? If those nations didn't give jack shit to drive as you said, then they didn't deserve to win. You can't blame administration for that. It's a lot more than just driving. And as a nation Serbians have admirable harmony and it always helps them. Also, the ones that could be moaning about administration is Serbia and how administration didn't penalize Poland for ridiculous crash in GTR round, (and if they did, it certainly wasn't big enough of a penalty) but of course they're not. Now I'll politely ask you not to reply to this, good boy.
You talk about bringing something senseless, then do it yourself. Never one to avoid taking a shot at your old team mates huh, umad that you got kicked from 3id for guess what...posting senseless stuff on forums(and your epic blog)

But anyway I wont bother to post if you do try and strike us mortals down with your godlike forum skills because "You can never win an argument with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience"
Quote from N I K I :Why bring something senseless like that? If those nations didn't give jack shit to drive as you said, then they didn't deserve to win.

Where the **** did I even say that they didn't deserve it? I'm saying there are faster nations that would've won it if they would've cared even 1 cent about the whole league.

Quote from N I K I :be moaning about administration is Serbia and how administration didn't penalize Poland for ridiculous crash in GTR round, (and if they did, it certainly wasn't big enough of a penalty)

This is mainly what I was thinking about, so I moaned on behalf of Serbia, thank me later.

Quote from N I K I :Now I'll politely ask you not to reply to this, good boy.

When hell freezes.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Some stupid shit that has nothing to do with anything...

Who are you and why do you constantly try to talk to me? Get of my back, really. I mean, why in hell do you go and make everything personal? I have my argument and it certainly has sense as Teemu said it was what he was thinking. Your attitude brought you far I see, and I can make my assumptions that you got your ass out of spdo for the reasons you're trying to blame on me (posting senseless shit on forums), huh?
And I took shots at Tomek because I can, so why not, I never liked him anyway. And noone can say I did anything wrong there. But you will always try, I know. So, what for do you go and lick his ass? I see no point in doing that, do you want to go join 3id, hahahah.

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Where the **** did I even say that they didn't deserve it? I'm saying there are faster nations that would've won it if they would've cared even 1 cent about the whole league.

Just by saying that, you're discrediting them. There isn't faster nation and Serbia proved it. That's the whole point of that championship. You can be as fast as you want if you lack any other thing someone will come and use it. Great example of that is Hamilton vs Button last year. Plus, Poland chickened out when they saw they can't win and withdrew in last round. The league had some good rules, so one good driver doesn't bring that much.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :This is mainly what I was thinking about, so I moaned on behalf of Serbia, thank me later.

You certainly weren't showing that.
#16 - IMOL
Quote from N I K I :
And I took shots at Tomek because I can, so why not, I never liked him anyway. And noone can say I did anything wrong there. But you will always try, I know. So, what for do you go and lick his ass? I see no point in doing that, do you want to go join 3id, hahahah.

Thanks for that... I never liked you too <since IGTC on Fern Bay as we all know>. I dont think he will ever join My3id so i bet he's not licking ass... You piece of joke.
Quote from IMOL :Thanks for that... I never liked you too <since IGTC on Fern Bay as we all know>. I dont think he will ever join My3id so i bet he's not licking ass... You piece of joke.

Can't you take shots at someone in such a way that you don't go name calling and insulting like a civilized person...
#18 - IMOL
Quote from N I K I :Can't you take shots at someone in such a way that you don't go name calling and insulting like a civilized person...

No, i cant.
Quote from IMOL :No, i cant.

Sure you can. Anyone can. You just don't want to. You think you're that good that you can just go around and do whatever you want. ehhhhh, never gonna happen old buddy. True champions are gentleman, even in argument.
Quote from N I K I :
And I took shots at Tomek because I can, so why not, I never liked him anyway. A

Quote from IMOL :Thanks for that... I never liked you too

So, conclusion is that Serbia is world champion in the Nations World League and none of you is gay
#21 - IMOL
Quote from N I K I :Sure you can. Anyone can. You just don't want to. You think you're that good that you can just go around and do whatever you want. ehhhhh, never gonna happen old buddy. True champions are gentleman, even in argument.

Yes i don't want. No, i don't think like that. I am not true champion. I hope it is a finish of this useless conversation.
Quote from vourliotis :So, conclusion is that Serbia is world champion in the Nations World League and none of you is gay

Perverted eye.
Quote from N I K I :Just by saying that, you're discrediting them. There isn't faster nation and Serbia proved it. That's the whole point of that championship. You can be as fast as you want if you lack any other thing someone will come and use it. Great example of that is Hamilton vs Button last year. Plus, Poland chickened out when they saw they can't win and withdrew in last round. The league had some good rules, so one good driver doesn't bring that much.

You certainly weren't showing that.

Sigh, you go ahead and live in that ****ing bubble of yours if it makes you sleep at night knowing the fastest nations dropped out and you won it because of that.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Sigh, you go ahead and live in that ****ing bubble of yours if it makes you sleep at night knowing the fastest nations dropped out and you won it because of that.

Listen to me carefully now. They came to race, saw how fast Serbia was in training and qualifying and went away after they lost race 1 and all chance of winning the title like a bunch of cowards. I was following the situation carefully as I supported my neighbors. So there is no denying they won fair and square having the strongest team and in this case by the pure speed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG