LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 4 Protests and Penalties
Please give your protests here, containing:

Session of incident (Qual or Race)
mpr timecode of incident
Lap of incident
Cars involved in incident
Brief description of inciden

Procedural Penalties
R. Kingsbury - 50-point penalty (driver only) - Giving server password to unauthorized person(s) (Violation of NDR Sporting Code II.9. There will be a 25 - point penalty to Last Lap Motorsports and Last Lap Motorsports 2 for the same infraction.
Session of incident (Qual or Race) R
mpr timecode of incident: aprox 1:23 hr/min
Lap of incident 30
Cars involved in incident 20, 30
Brief description of incident
30 hits 20 after 30 had spun, 20 was overtaking the slower car and 30 decided to block and put 20 through the tires
Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 1:11:00
Lap of incident: 26 (LFS count)
Cars involved in incident: 25, 06, 33
Brief description of incident: Rasanen, Teien, and Wentjarvi spun ahead of me and I was collected. Behind us, Ray Kingsbury entered the accident scene under the SC conditions and failed to slow enough, hitting Teien and sending him into me, which caused me to flip and ended my race.
Cars involved in incident: 44, 08, 33, 06
Brief description of incident: We all 3 (44 [me], 08 Wentjärvi and 06 Teien) come will to will into the left turn after the long straight. Number 44 (me) goes to the inside line and as he goes in front of Wentjärvi, happens small contact with 44 and 08 which makes 44's back sliding. After seeing 44's sliding, 08 pushes the throttle and crashes towards 44's left back tire and makes 44 spinning and causes the crash between 44 and 33 by his actions.
mpr timecode of incident: 50:40
Lap of incident: 18 (LFS count)
Cars involved in incident: 48, 04

04 taps 48 (me) in the rear at tight left causing me to half spin before I am finished off by another driver. I lost 5 positions.
mpr timecode of incident: 1:30:05
Lap of incident: 33 (LFS count)
Cars involved in incident: 48, 71

On restart 48 (me) moves to middle of track (just on pit exit line) to defend from 71. 71 moves to inside and once there moves his wheel to the right, even though he has racing room. I drive dead straight, but the loss of control from the contact makes a crash at the chicane inevitable. I am out.

Watch the replay, or Webber / Vettel in Turkey in 2010 - much the same except Vettel (71) is still behind when he turns into Webber (48)
The administration have initiated reviews into the following:

mpr timecode of incident: starting appx 1:23:00
Lap of incident: 30 of 35
Cars involved in incident: 04, 36
Brief description of incident: Possible excessive blocking, avoidable contact, chat following will also be included

mpr timecode of incident: appx 1:33:00
Lap of incident: 34 of 35
Cars involved in incident: 04, 06, 36
Brief description of incident: Possible overtaking under Safety Car, and ensuing chat

mpr timecode of incident: appx 1:41:00
Lap of incident: 36 of 35 (Cool-Down Lap)
Cars involved in incident: All will be checked
Brief description of incident: Possible unsafe / intentional actions leading to incidents during cool-down lap
mpr timecode of incident: 38m 21s
Lap of incident: 14
Cars involved in incident: 73, 33, 04, 86
Brief description of inciden: 73 and 33 crashes, 86 break enough, 04 dont. 86 gets damage and losses 2 positions.

mpr timecode of incident: 47m 38s
Lap of incident: 17
Cars involved in incident: 74, 20, 86
Brief description of inciden: 20 bumpdraft 74 and finally crash both 74 and 86, 86 gets huge damage.
mpr timecode of incident: 0.55:30,0
Lap of incident: 20 (LFS count)
Cars involved in incident: 08, 44
Brief description of incident: 44 brakes normally in the turn, 08 dives without braking to the turn and hits 44 and takes his position. 44 loses time and 08 gets the free track for himself. It can be seen from the replay, that Wentjärvi (08) even throttles in the middle of the corner to push 44 into grass. Reason to this might be the contact happened in previous lap in the same corner, when Wentjärvi brakes earlier and harder (maybe dirt in tires) than usual and 44 tries to slow down to avoid contact but it happens and fortunately 08 doesn't spin. Still, Wentjärvi was touched by someone and that's not suitable, of course not. But he shows it kind of personal way.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(bossforce) DELETED by bossforce
Session of incident (Qual or Race):Race
mpr timecode of incident:5:12.20
Lap of incident:2
Cars involved in incident:03,13
Brief description of inciden: #13 Comes from the back and hits me, I spin and loose positions.

mpr timecode of incident:6:25.70
Cars involved in incident:03,35
Brief description of inciden:#35 Went out of the track and when he re entered the track he didn't keep his line and went in to me.

mpr timecode of incident:1:20:19.45
Lap of incident:29
Cars involved in incident:03,08
Brief description of inciden:#08 was behind me and hit me in the back tyre and I spoun and lost positions.
mpr timecode of incident: 0:53:14
Lap of incident: 19 (LFS)
Brief description of incident: 44 drives into me without doing much effort to stop it, making me lose the position

mpr timecode of incident: 1:19:56
Lap of incident: 29 (LFS)
Brief description of incident: 44 accusig me for not lifting in one of his protest, when he doesnt do it himself even when he sees cars spinning infront of him. Instead he fullspeed ram my rear which fornutately ends in him spinning but it could have been the other way
mpr timecode of incident: 27 minutes
Lap of incident: 9(on screen)
Cars involved in incident: 25,04, 44
Brief description of inciden: 04 and 44 are too busy acting like children and blocking eachother that they fail to notice the 25 car and instead 04 attempts to outbreak the 44 and tbones 25 off course making him lose a few positions.
Max copia e incolla

mpr timecode of incident: 43:50 , 45:33 , 46:25
Lap of incident: 16
Cars involved in incident: 58, 74
Brief description of inciden: 74 repeatedly hits 58 during SC laps. Possible unsafe / intentional actions

mpr timecode of incident: 47:50
Cars involved in incident: 58,32
Brief description of inciden: 32 divebomb into 58 who spins onto grass loosing 3 positions and a lot of time.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of incident (Qual or Race) R
mpr timecode of incident: aprox 1:23 hr/min
Lap of incident 30
Cars involved in incident 20, 30
Brief description of incident
30 hits 20 after 30 had spun, 20 was overtaking the slower car and 30 decided to block and put 20 through the tires

Warning to Car 30 for avoidable contact

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
Cars involved in incident: 25, 06, 33
Brief description of incident: Rasanen, Teien, and Wentjarvi spun ahead of me and I was collected. Behind us, Ray Kingsbury entered the accident scene under the SC conditions and failed to slow enough, hitting Teien and sending him into me, which caused me to flip and ended my race.

DT equivalent to Car 25 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 9 second time penalty.

Quote from deCesaris :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
Cars involved in incident: 44, 08, 33, 06
Brief description of incident: We all 3 (44 [me], 08 Wentjärvi and 06 Teien) come will to will into the left turn after the long straight. Number 44 (me) goes to the inside line and as he goes in front of Wentjärvi, happens small contact with 44 and 08 which makes 44's back sliding. After seeing 44's sliding, 08 pushes the throttle and crashes towards 44's left back tire and makes 44 spinning and causes the crash between 44 and 33 by his actions.

Racing incident.

Quote from Storm_Cloud :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 50:40
Lap of incident: 18 (LFS count)
Cars involved in incident: 48, 04

04 taps 48 (me) in the rear at tight left causing me to half spin before I am finished off by another driver. I lost 5 positions.

DT equivalent to Car 04 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 9 second time penalty.

Quote from Storm_Cloud :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 1:30:05
Lap of incident: 33 (LFS count)
Cars involved in incident: 48, 71

On restart 48 (me) moves to middle of track (just on pit exit line) to defend from 71. 71 moves to inside and once there moves his wheel to the right, even though he has racing room. I drive dead straight, but the loss of control from the contact makes a crash at the chicane inevitable. I am out.

Watch the replay, or Webber / Vettel in Turkey in 2010 - much the same except Vettel (71) is still behind when he turns into Webber (48)

Warning to Cars 48 and 71 - aggressive driving, blocking, and avoidable contact.
Quote from Pela74 :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 38m 21s
Lap of incident: 14
Cars involved in incident: 73, 33, 04, 86
Brief description of inciden: 73 and 33 crashes, 86 break enough, 04 dont. 86 gets damage and losses 2 positions.

Racing incident. Car 04 unsighted until too late for reacting.

Quote from Pela74 :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 47m 38s
Cars involved in incident: 74, 20, 86
Brief description of inciden: 20 bumpdraft 74 and finally crash both 74 and 86, 86 gets huge damage.

DT equivalent to Car 20 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 9 second time penalty.

Quote from deCesaris :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 0.55:30,0
Lap of incident: 20 (LFS count)
Brief description of incident: 44 brakes normally in the turn, 08 dives without braking to the turn and hits 44 and takes his position. 44 loses time and 08 gets the free track for himself. It can be seen from the replay, that Wentjärvi (08) even throttles in the middle of the corner to push 44 into grass. Reason to this might be the contact happened in previous lap in the same corner, when Wentjärvi brakes earlier and harder (maybe dirt in tires) than usual and 44 tries to slow down to avoid contact but it happens and fortunately 08 doesn't spin. Still, Wentjärvi was touched by someone and that's not suitable, of course not. But he shows it kind of personal way.

DT equivalent to Car 08 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 9 second time penalty.

Quote from bossforce :Session of incident (Qual or Race):Race
mpr timecode of incident:5:12.20
Cars involved in incident:03,13
Brief description of inciden: #13 Comes from the back and hits me, I spin and loose positions.

Racing Incident, no time for Car 13 to react.

mpr timecode of incident:6:25.70
Cars involved in incident:03,35
Brief description of inciden:#35 Went out of the track and when he re entered the track he didn't keep his line and went in to me.

Racing Incident, Car 35 sufficiently recovered, simply got loose on inside kerb.

mpr timecode of incident:1:20:19.45
Lap of incident:29
Cars involved in incident:03,08
Brief description of inciden:#08 was behind me and hit me in the back tyre and I spoun and lost positions.

DT equivalent to Car 08 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 9 second time penalty.
Quote from suzuki94 :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 0:53:14
Lap of incident: 19 (LFS)
Brief description of incident: 44 drives into me without doing much effort to stop it, making me lose the position

DT equivalent to Car 44 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 9 second time penalty.

Quote from suzuki94 :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 1:19:56
Lap of incident: 29 (LFS)
Brief description of incident: 44 accusig me for not lifting in one of his protest, when he doesnt do it himself even when he sees cars spinning infront of him. Instead he fullspeed ram my rear which fornutately ends in him spinning but it could have been the other way

Racing Incident, no penalty.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 27 minutes
Lap of incident: 9(on screen)
Cars involved in incident: 25,04, 44
Brief description of inciden: 04 and 44 are too busy acting like children and blocking eachother that they fail to notice the 25 car and instead 04 attempts to outbreak the 44 and tbones 25 off course making him lose a few positions.

SG equivalent to Car 04 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 19 second time penalty.

Quote from malcomax :Max copia e incolla

mpr timecode of incident: 43:50 , 45:33 , 46:25
Lap of incident: 16
Cars involved in incident: 58, 74
Brief description of inciden: 74 repeatedly hits 58 during SC laps. Possible unsafe / intentional actions

Warning to Car 74 to leave more room and be more careful during Safety Car Periods.

Quote from malcomax :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: 47:50
Cars involved in incident: 58,32
Brief description of inciden: 32 divebomb into 58 who spins onto grass loosing 3 positions and a lot of time.

DT equivalent to Car 32 for causing an avoidable incident. Will be applied as a 9 second time penalty.

The remaining protests will be responded to on Friday; and penalties will be applied to the tracker to get official result after the final protests are answered.
Quote from dekojester :The administration have initiated reviews into the following:

mpr timecode of incident: starting appx 1:23:00
Lap of incident: 30 of 35
Cars involved in incident: 04, 36
Brief description of incident: Possible excessive blocking, avoidable contact, chat following will also be included

Exclusion from Round 4 for Cars 04 and 36, as well as series probation for the remainder of the season. Car 04's exclusion is for brake-checking Car 36 multiple times; Car 36's exclusion is for attempting to wreck Car 04 on the final corner on lap 30 as well as stating intent to wreck Car 04.

The probation applies to LFSCART Light World Series 2012 Season, the remaining rounds.

Quote from dekojester :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: appx 1:33:00
Lap of incident: 34 of 35
Cars involved in incident: 04, 06, 36
Brief description of incident: Possible overtaking under Safety Car, and ensuing chat

Car 36's overtake under Safety Car was legal; Car 06 did not maintain Safety Car speed during his slide.

Car 36 was to be issued a DT for chat in this situation, but that penalty is overruled by his Exclusion.

DT penalty to Car 06 for chat in this situation (9s time penalty post-race)

Quote from dekojester :Session of incident (Qual or Race): Race
mpr timecode of incident: appx 1:41:00
Lap of incident: 36 of 35 (Cool-Down Lap)
Cars involved in incident: All will be checked
Brief description of incident: Possible unsafe / intentional actions leading to incidents during cool-down lap

No penalties, incidents were not intentional.
Procedural Cleanup:

The following cars will not receive owner's points for this round due to missing the compulsory LFSCART Light Series Logo on the engine cover:

44 J. Räsänen
64 M. Kapal

The following receives a 5-point penalty for unauthorized spectating from on track

34 A. Chiodini

For intentionally wrecking himself and causing a Safety Car, Car 74 driven by J. Telkkälä will be excluded from this race and placed on Series Probation for the remainder of the season.
This thread is closed

LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 4 Protests and Penalties
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG