The online racing simulator
I'll be invading England...
(30 posts, started )
And very special pens they are too

But curry on top of all the chocolate I've eaten the last few days and the drive home needed the window open the whole way ... !
LOL on the laptops.

Any photo/video or something ?
Hello there,

So today was the second to last day and I've found out a lot about the natives here:

Other than expected some of them seem to have souls, a.k.a. not all of them are ginger and pale :-)

Almost all of them are so polite you can't imagine! Unlike people in Germany (nowadays) they actually ASK if they could have a go, and even children say thanks! Classical sentence by parents after they take their kids off the bike: Howd'you say? kid: thank yeeeow. Makes me smile every time! I'm getting old!

A Hilton hotel is just nearby, and there is some freak show on called Kitacon. That's some kind of Manga/Anime meeting. Many fat, spoilt kids running around with pink hair or costumes of their heroes... reminded me a bit of Klutch.

I've been visiting GFresh as well, such a brilliant bloke, I wish I could have stayed longer! We'll meet again mate, Nordschleife 2013 ftw!

I've taken some pics as well, but with the ollooollloooolld camera, I'll order some curry now and upload them (the pics, not the curry!) later.

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :
I've been visiting GFresh as well, such a brilliant bloke, I wish I could have stayed longer! We'll meet again mate, Nordschleife 2013 ftw!

im jealous
that you guys
are having fun
without me
>_<
Quote from der butz :I've been visiting GFresh as well, such a brilliant bloke, I wish I could have stayed longer! We'll meet again mate, Nordschleife 2013 ftw!

Quote from Fuse5 :im jealous
that you guys
are having fun
without me
>_<

I'll be invading England...
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG