The online racing simulator
XRT blow off sound
(16 posts, started )
#1 - YENKO
XRT blow off sound
ok.... first: that exact sound was requested some weeks ago! think its in the sound sharing thread, but no one uploaded one,pls look around before a request and you could post in the sound sharing thread

second: XRT as a demo racer??if you dont wanna be banned then write that youre using older versions in the first post
#3 - YENKO
oh sorry plz..is 0.5x10 demo version...and that sound is not there sorry :P
Please Send Sound!! Send Sound!!
#5 - YENKO
pleaaaaaaaase
It says in the youtube comments how to do the sound....

"CSR_ car sound remixer" .... 1 year old video.... so using old technique for dump/BOV's. CSR still works in LFS but you have to set it up right and use this BOV/Dump Valve.

Here's the BOV you wanted, you need to install CSR to use it properly. Beware that CSR is a tricky but not impossible thing to get running. You dont just download this and it works, you have to configure CSR. Prepare for some work to make this work.
Attached files
Blow Off Valve 2.zip - 161.4 KB - 19633 views
#7 - YENKO
pfff thank you very much but i don`t know how to use CSR
Nah guys there was a bov pack that came out some time ago download it and its called BOV 6 i use it sounds like a YF bov
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :Nah guys there was a bov pack that came out some time ago download it and its called BOV 6 i use it sounds like a YF bov

And how does a Yashio Factory BOV sounds like?
I like that blow off sound..it's awesome ^^
that BOV
umm im just wondering where do u put it coz im new with modding and tweaks lol someone help please
Hi there, just paste it in your <LFS>/data/engine folder.

Then you just need to load it up in-game. Select the XRT and join the track; press shift+a and click the "L" next to the "dump valve muffler" / "dump valve volume" values. Now just select the file that you saved in the "engine" folder.

Btw (in case you're not aware), you can find more engine sounds in the following threads; these are completely-different sounds for a specific car; not just a blow off valve;

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=18589
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44432

Same as above, save these in LFS's data/engine folder. To use the sound; click on the "Load" button on on the shift+a menu.

Note: you need to be driving / speccing the car that you need to change the sound. Have fun!

Sorry for off/topic; got too much time on my hands
BOV sounds always . SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

XRT blow off sound
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG