The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 2 Protest
Protests have to be given in the following format:

Session (e.g. qualifying server 1/qualifying server2/race)
Timecode
Lap
Involved cars
Your description

You have time until Tuesday March 20th 19:33utc.
Session: Race
Timecode: 1h12:00
Lap: 41
Involved cars: 96 & 58
Your description: After exiting pits 58 overtakes 96 while full course caution.
Session Race
Timecode 10:29:00
Lap 4
Involved cars 14 / 58
Your description At T1 under SC the car 58 heating the wheels spun, i can´t brake and i lost 3 posicion, but the problems was that drivers 58 recovery his position.
Quote from Eclipsed :Session: Race
Timecode: 1h12:00
Lap: 41
Involved cars: 96 & 58
Your description: After exiting pits 58 overtakes 96 while full course caution.

At the pit lane exit line, from when on the positions are freezed again, 96 was ahead. It is not allowed to overtake under safety car situations. DT penalty for 58, which will be converted into a post-race time penalty.

Quote from Pela74 :Session Race
Timecode 10:29:00
Lap 4
Involved cars 14 / 58
Your description At T1 under SC the car 58 heating the wheels spun, i can´t brake and i lost 3 posicion, but the problems was that drivers 58 recovery his position.

58 spins on his own under caution and retakes the trackposition he had prior to the spin. The positions are freezed, but cars may legally take one's position if you significantly fall off from safety car speed, like in a situation where you spin. Therefore 58 overtook under safety car and his penalty as mentioned earlier, will be upgraded to a Stop-and-Go-Penalty, converted into a post-race time penalty.
Sorry for the lateness on these, posting now as I finally prepare the points, even though I checked them right after the race

The following will not get owner's points for this round due to not having a correct skin (reason listed next to number):

13 (missing Number on nose)
44 (missing Series Logo on airbox)
59 (missing Series Logo on airbox; missing number)
79 (missing Series Logo on airbox; missing name on skin)

The following will receive a 5-point penalty for first instance of spectating from on-course without race control permission, applied to drivers, owners; and team and nation's cup (if their car earned points for those championships)

32 A. Pavars
48 D. Southword
59 A. Dziuba
79 K. Ilu
This thread is closed

LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 2 Protest
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG