The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 1 Protest
Protests have to be given in the following format:

Session (e.g. qualifying server 1/qualifying server2/race)
Timecode
Lap
Involved cars
Your description

You have time until Tuesday March 13th 19:18utc.
Session Race
Timecode Minute 7:00 Aprox
Lap 4
Involved cars 86 56
Your description the car number 56 in the second lap of race in end of back straight contact the right side of 86 and he spun.
Session Race
Timecode 13:10 --->
Lap Start of lap 8
Your description Car 06 thinks its a good idea to overtake from grass, ending in a massive divebomb, causing 04 to spin and drop to last.
Session Race
Timecode 6:00
Lap 3
Involved cars 36, 50
Your description Car 36 divebombs and crashes me in t1 making me lose many seconds
Quote from Pela74 :Session Race
Timecode Minute 7:00 Aprox
Lap 4
Involved cars 86 56
Your description the car number 56 in the second lap of race in end of back straight contact the right side of 86 and he spun.

Racing incident. The spin was not directly related to the initial contact.

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Session Race
Timecode 13:10 --->
Lap Start of lap 8
Your description Car 06 thinks its a good idea to overtake from grass, ending in a massive divebomb, causing 04 to spin and drop to last.

Avoidable contact by car 06 causing the spin of car 04. Post-Race Drive-Through, converted to a 12 second post-race time penalty for car 06.

Quote from Joku123 :Session Race
Timecode 6:00
Lap 3
Involved cars 36, 50
Your description Car 36 divebombs and crashes me in t1 making me lose many seconds

Protest refused. Cars 36 and 50 were not close to each other, nor happened anything around Timecode 6:00.
Sorry for the lateness on these, posting now as I finally prepare the points, even though I checked them right after the race

The following will not get owner's points for this round due to not having a car number on the nose:

The following will receive a 5-point penalty for first instance of spectating from on-course without race control permission, applied to drivers, owners; and team and nation's cup (if their car earned points for those championships)

31 K. Piropo
34 A. Araújo
60 R. Rood
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG