The online racing simulator
Problem in understandig tyres temprature and wear!!!
I need help about tyres temperature and wear and tear,when should change tyres and thier (temperature and wear) effect on drive
and tyres type R1 R2 etc
how many laps we can use a tyre, i know it differs with cars and track but any overview or info when a pitstop should be made
Quote from Laster :how many laps we can use a tyre, i know it differs with cars and track but any overview or info when a pitstop should be made

There is no such answer to give.
It depends on the car, which tire-model, who's driving and how the setup looks like (including how much fuel you have).

You will probably get reasonable answers to your questions if you press F9 while driving and having a look.
The only way to get a reliable answer is by driving until tyres start to pop. LFS tyres don't lose grip when worn as such, so you can't really tell that way. You could estimate by looking at the F9 display (the tyre surface gets thinner), but it's not very accurate.
when tyres got dark green car start loosing grip, and some time one tyre got more heat than others and effect balance of car
Yes.

or:

Yes?
Quote from Laster :yes?

What you said was a statement, not a question. The statement in itself was reasonable, hence the "Yes.".
What is your question?
sorry i did't clear first. i mean that why one tyre got more heat and what's the sloution????????????????
Its the tyre-pressure / camber (and force (or stress) used on the tyres, as in, trying a 120kph corner with atleast 140kph) making the tyre going hot faster. To low pressure = fast hot, however, to much pressure, causes lack of grip wich equals (on the rear) oversteering, and on the front understeer.
Quote from TehKill3r :Its the tyre-pressure / camber (and force (or stress) used on the tyres, as in, trying a 120kph corner with atleast 140kph) making the tyre going hot faster. To low pressure = fast hot, however, to much pressure, causes lack of grip wich equals (on the rear) oversteering, and on the front understeer.

thanks a lot man,i want this kind of information.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG