The online racing simulator
Hello, please read
(87 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Franky.S :if she works at strip club maybe

Hmm.. But then Frotto would have to take on the pole first.
Quote from Bose321 :You're selling your blood.

It has nothing to do with what your mom doe...thinks..

wait, plasma is actually blood?

yea, i usualy dont listen to my mom
Quote from MadCatX :I suppose that getting a part time job is out of question?

That is nonsense, donor blood can save someone's life. As long as it's done in a hospital with sterile instruments, it can't hurt you, but making blood donations a source of income is a bad idea too.

my family have farm, i must everyday milk cows, dig potatoes and other farm stuff

will think of plasma
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Ask for allowance? Tell your mom shes pretty and maybe she'll throw some dollars your way.

my mom is hard person, dont even bother with asking her.
she smells by pigs.
You want someone to buy you an S2 licence and you, yourself, has never driven a mile online in demo?

I mean, if someone considers buying you a licence (and I could actually have that chance as well by the way), the user has to prove that he deserves it.
Quote from frotto110 :i played it before, but there are only crashers and hackers, so i find myself more funny to play offline. if i had s2, probably will spend more time online

Funny, i have 28317.3 kms only at demo servers and rarely had problems about crashers and hackers...

Personally i think that the demo servers/drivers are even better than the S2 ones...

Also, why would someone buy you a license if you never driven online?
#34 - Zay
SOO, youre saying that in SIX MONTHS you couldnt possibly have saved up enough money for LFS S2, or convinced your mom to lend you some?
Or... sneak into mommys purse... memorize credit card information.. ???.. unlock dat sheet
#36 - PoVo
Quote from USRacer :Or... sneak into mommys purse... memorize credit card information.. ???.. unlock dat sheet

Illegal.
Comon I'm make awsome threads, I'm fast ... do you need anything more
#38 - PoVo
Beat all track WR's in Demo, then people might consider it.

Get to work!
Quote from frotto110 :Comon I'm make awsome threads, I'm fast ... do you need anything more

BL1 fastest lap: N/A

Kid, go play the game then beg. How would you know online is full of wreckers if you've never raced on it.
lol troll
:feedtroll
Quote from frotto110 :1-have
2-dont have
3-my total savings are bit above this, i still need money for milk, bread,...

Quote from frotto110 :my family have farm, i must everyday milk cows, dig potatoes and other farm stuff

will think of plasma

So you milk cows but still buy milk from someone else? No wonder your too stupid to buy a s2 account..... Americans
I think this is one of those secret millionaire type tests. This guy is looking to see who will buy him S2 then reveal himself as a mega rich tycoon and lavish rewards onto whoever is the most charitable amongst us.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I think this is one of those secret millionaire type tests. This guy is looking to see who will buy him S2 then reveal himself as a mega rich tycoon and lavish rewards onto whoever is the most charitable amongst us.

hmmmm , i don't
i find this thread amusing.
Quote from frotto110 :my family have farm, i must everyday milk cows, dig potatoes and other farm stuff

will think of plasma

been spending most your life, living in an Amish Paradise?
#48 - th84
Send me the cash and I will gladly purchase the license for you.

Don't worry, I'm trustworthy... Just ask TVE.
The only thing you can be sure of is that Th84 is a cockmagnet!
Quote from PoVo :Beat all track WR's in Demo, then people might consider it.

Get to work!

Cheerio bought LFS S2 to people that never tried hotlap, dont be evil
This thread is closed

Hello, please read
(87 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG