The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 6 (Protests & Replay)
You can post your protests 48H after the race ended.

Include this in your protest:

Quote :Session/lap/time:
Car numbers (of the involved cars):
Description of the incident:

Replays - DOWNLOAD
Session/lap/time: Feature Race / Lap: 1 / 0:50
Car numbers (of the involved cars): 133, 151
Description of the incident: 151 spun me (133) in chicane, he was clearly out of track with all wheels
Session/lap/time: Feature Race / Lap: 1 / 3:22
Car numbers (of the involved cars): 128, 155
Description of the incident: 155 pushes 128 off the track as a result of what looks like an avoidable contact
Session/lap/time: Feature Race/ lap 1/ 1:40.00
Car numbers (of the involved cars): 188, 93
Description of the incident: 93 exits the hairpin with full throttle with a total disregard to traffic ahead and and spins me out, I lost many positions (this dive bombing in lap 1 early in race is ridiculous)
Quote from K0Z3L_43V3R :Session/lap/time: Feature Race / Lap: 1 / 0:50
Car numbers (of the involved cars): 133, 151
Description of the incident: 151 spun me (133) in chicane, he was clearly out of track with all wheels

Car #151 brakes late which results into spinning car #133.

Conclusion: -6pts for car #151 for an avoidable incident.

Quote from monoid :Session/lap/time: Feature Race / Lap: 1 / 3:22
Car numbers (of the involved cars): 128, 155
Description of the incident: 155 pushes 128 off the track as a result of what looks like an avoidable contact

Car #155 takes the turn too fast in this situation and doesn't avoid car #128 as a results hitting car #128 off the track.

Conclusion: +9sec penalty added to car #155 for an avoidable incident + a warning for the future rounds.

Quote from rocketeer88 :Session/lap/time: Feature Race/ lap 1/ 1:40.00
Car numbers (of the involved cars): 188, 93
Description of the incident: 93 exits the hairpin with full throttle with a total disregard to traffic ahead and and spins me out, I lost many positions (this dive bombing in lap 1 early in race is ridiculous)

It was not a dive bomb, but anyway...car #93 exits the turn and hits the car #188 without trying to avoid it as a results causing car #188 to spin.

Conclusion: +11sec and -2pts penalty added to car #93 for and avoidable incident.
Quote from andRo. :Car #155 takes the turn too fast in this situation and doesn't avoid car #128 as a results hitting car #128 off the track.

Conclusion: +9sec penalty added to car #155 for an avoidable incident + a warning for the future rounds.

Agreed & fully accepted. #128 is fully right. My apologies.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG