The online racing simulator
Thanks I desperately searched for some coverage
Some nice racing,awesome!
Poor Enge. He must be pissed now.
#32 - JJ72
watching the eurovision link, quality is good and thank god it is in english, great!
Just cant understand one thing.. Why the hell outputs are in 360p if stream itself was in HD 720p? Do they make race more worth to watch live instead of replay footage?
Today the race of spain. From 10:00 UTC on at http://www.gt1world.de/
Also German/Austrian Pay-TV can watch the race on Sport1+.
Hm. SRO won't be promotor for neither FIA GT1 World Championship nor FIA GT3 European Championship in 2013.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/101270

Also the two Chinese races had to be canceled. A carlendar for the second half of the season is expected to be published anytime soon.
I think the writing was on the wall...
Good news.
^ Huh? The championship is effectively dead unless a new promoter steps up.

But this might force some much needed unification...
I hope those teams move to other, more established, championships. Declining numbers are a big problem for a lot of sportscar racing series right now.
Quote from MAGGOT :I hope those teams move to other, more established, championships. Declining numbers are a big problem for a lot of sportscar racing series right now.

Hmm next year ELMS (and Asian LMS) introduces the GT3 category naming them GTC (Not to mix up with the ALMS GTC which is more a Porsche Carrera Cup specs based category). Also the biggest race of this category, the Spa 24h has 74 entries if I remember Safety Car Steve's tweet correctly.
Ironic to see however, that Blancpain Endurance Series with the 3h race format, which also was used in FIA GT, is the more succesfull series then FIA GT was with the Eurosport proposed format (2h races) or the current sprint format.
Other then these international series the more national based series like ADAC GT Masters boom.

2012 FIA GT World Championship + GT3 European Championship
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG