The online racing simulator
MasterRaceCar Oval League
(25 posts, started )
After a long time without any Events here at master race car we are starting an oval league which will run every two weeks starting on 6th April 2012 then every 2nd friday there on and over that time all cars except uf1 will be raced.

All details including registration and rules can be found on the following site - http://oval-leauge-season-1.de.tl/Home.htm

Or if any assistance is needed in the registration proccess then you can contact me or MRc Ricky at - http://masterracecar.forumactif.com/forum

Thankyou

[MRc Bish]
#2 - Sh!nE
Sounds interesting to me ... I consider entering the cup, but i need to ask some of my friends for creating team first. But i thing I will join anyway
thankyou sir and we look forward to seing you at the event,if you need any help with anything then please feel free to contact me- the best/quickest probably would be on our main forum http://masterracecar.forumactif.com/forum
Couldnt find what cars are being used?
All cars except UF1
thankyou as f1 mainiac says it all cars except the UF1,the information is on the following page and which has the schedules for the first five races and the rest of the schedule will be updated when we closer to the time(were doing it this way so then if there was a few people taking part couldnt make it on a certain day then we can all work together to work around that).

http://oval-leauge-season-1.de.tl/Race-Calender.htm

Thankyou F1 mainiac for answering his question
IF the times are GMT/UTC It will be 23.00 here (anyways I can race ) and np bishtop
When you will send us email with race and TS server info ?
yes i will do-sorry for the wait with info i was waiting to see the other event organiser for the details for you,il definitly have them later on today for you
I am SO disappointed from this race.First of all when the race started the admins did not stopped airio.This this caused a massive lag in the server.Second and ... omg ... the racers.They decided that is better for them to fight one with another instead of working together and gain positions and get close to the leader.....I read the rules again and again and nowhere was written that bump drafting is forbidden so me and my teammate started to bumpdraft and one of the admins said that if we continue to do it, we will be DQed from the race.....
I guess that neither players nor the admins have seen Kyoto 400 or Kyoto 250 ...And i think that they never watched nascar race in their life ...

Sorry for my english ...
First its was stated before the race started that bumpdrafting was not allowed and the reason for this was to prevent incidents like you caused futher on in the race, and 2nd thing is you ask why we use airio during races-we do for the benefits that it brings and as far as im aware the kyoto 250 - 500 use airio aswell as do most race event holders-and it only has been you that has apparently suffered lag.
Definitley a problem on your side of things and finally your were asked to stop bumpdrafting which you complied with at first then next thing is you start doing it again at which then i said to you that if you continue to do it you will either be penalised or in worse case scenario you would been disqualified

You have very little experience in racing oval and the reason for you causing the accident was impatience and not listening to race officials and possibly you not seing a BIG FXR next to you..
Im sorry but i believe your disappointed with yourself and feel the need to try and shift some of that blame on others.
Kyoto 250,500 and any serious league disables airio on server before the race
Quote from bishtop :First its was stated before the race started that bumpdrafting was not allowed and the reason for this was to prevent incidents like you caused futher on in the race, and 2nd thing is you ask why we use airio during races-we do for the benefits that it brings and as far as im aware the kyoto 250 - 500 use airio aswell as do most race event holders-and it only has been you that has apparently suffered lag.
Definitley a problem on your side of things and finally your were asked to stop bumpdrafting which you complied with at first then next thing is you start doing it again at which then i said to you that if you continue to do it you will either be penalised or in worse case scenario you would been disqualified

You have very little experience in racing oval and the reason for you causing the accident was impatience and not listening to race officials and possibly you not seing a BIG FXR next to you..
Im sorry but i believe your disappointed with yourself and feel the need to try and shift some of that blame on others.

I have nearly 2000 oval laps for 2-3 months and finished 5th in Kyoto 400.My team was the best in your race....JUST WHATCH THE F*CKING END OF THE RACE.Some noob i think his name was "Irinka" fishtailed my teammate and you said "[F&C] L.Stefanov be carefull" WTF YOU SAID THAT WAS MY TEAMMATE FAULT ?!?!?! We were hit several times by other racers..AND YES the yellow flag that i caused was on purpose.I had enought of this bullshit and rammed this guy in to the wall couse he deserved it with his dangerous drive and noobish actions.Do your job better.One of the racers DID NOT change tyres during his second pitstop..I Did my job good enough but you did not do yours.And the race end was EPIC.You just said "race over after this lap" hahahahha omg ! I signed up for the race 1 or 2 days after the league was started and i did not recieved e-mail from you with server and TS info.And if me and my teammate mess up the bumpdraft that will hurt only us couse we was bumpdrafting only when there is no danger for other drivers ! Just watch the replay again and you will se whos fault the whole race was.
Just withdraw you nubs
You call me noob ?!?!! You are one funny kid... and Yes i will withdraw.
im sorry but your team wasnt the best at all,the pair that done the best was vow sabaki and irenka,also as you crashed in the race i think that says otherwise-in all fairness your team mate was a fairly good racer and seemed more at one with the control of the car,also i know that [k] Konrad was at times just as unpredicable which and as you both ended up close by eachother then something was bound to happen..
Also if you were on about all the notifications like contact made ect that wasnt airio that was lfs race commander - but i do know that the other leagues either used to or do use airio for qualifying as theres post in these forums about it,and i guess seing that there races at times have many racers taking part then that could be a problem,.
as for 2000 laps on oval in three months aint that much,i stopped racing oval last year and had at the time done 23000 laps in just over 12 months,
Anyway all the best to you and L.stefanov
Where to sign up for this?
On the link on the main post
Hi Bishtop i registered some time ago ( a week i think) but am not on the entry list?

What is the problem?
Quote from ChristijaNL :Hi Bishtop i registered some time ago ( a week i think) but am not on the entry list?

What is the problem?

Il speak to my fellow organiser and ask him,there wont be any problems it will just be a delay with updating it and still turn up as normal.thankyou
I have registered and hopefully will be able to race in tomorrow's event
Quote from ToxicKlay :I have registered and hopefully will be able to race in tomorrow's event

thankyou for registering and good luck
todays xrr oval event is starting in a 1hour 10mins
Password please...

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG