The online racing simulator
Supporting Graphics card Asus M2N-MX?
Hi,
I am having motherboard of
Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Model M2N-MX
Version Rev 1.xx
i want to know which graphics card it will support of 1 GB Memory & having DVI,VGA & HDMI port.

Please give me details
I need a good parental control soft(website block)
#3 - dadge
Yeah ... Well..

Still from India.. Might be hack0r.

But I will try to not be afraid.
Probably x16 version 1.0.
#6 - dadge
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah ... Well..

Still from India.. Might be hack0r.

But I will try to not be afraid.

If it's stereotypes we're dealing with then he might think you're a stoner and i blow shit up.
Can these two graphics cards run together?
I have been told that I can use two AMD Radeon graphics cards together as one, but i have also been told that they have to be the same. Can I use AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB and a Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB ? I was told that they are different makes but can I still use them together as one?
Your motherboard only has one PCIe x16 slot so you can only accomodate one graphics card that will operate at optimum speed. So, no CrossFire or SLI here. Only room for one card.
Quote from bearfrods :I have been told that I can use two AMD Radeon graphics cards together as one, but i have also been told that they have to be the same. Can I use AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB and a Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB ? I was told that they are different makes but can I still use them together as one?

If your motherboard would support it, it would be possible.

You don't even have to use the same cards. As long they're in the series, another reason why AMD is better.
Quote from Bose321 :You don't even have to use the same cards. As long they're in the series, another reason why AMD is better.

*Whistles*

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG